S2000 Talk Discussions related to the S2000, its ownership and enthusiasm for it.

Spoon wheels on S2000? Pictures?

Old 03-26-2001, 09:00 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am so excited to see pictures of the Spoon wheels on a red S2000. You see, I've got these items on their way already:

- Honda OEM front under spoiler
- J's Racing GT-WING
- Spoon suspension goodies

Anyhow, I want to see how the Spoon wheels look before I have my GT-WING painted. The reason is simple:

I want the wing to be flat black if I am getting the Spoon wheels in flat black. If I decide to *NOT* get Spoon wheels, and instead go with some traditional aluminum wheels or such, then I would want to have the wing painted in glossy new formula red to match the car.

Basically, I just want to make sure the wing color is in line with the wheels I elect to purchase. I think I'll be going with the Spoon wheels regardless, though - can't find anything else quite that light, ya know? Well, just wanted to let you know why I started the thread to begin with
Old 03-26-2001, 09:13 PM

hype;I am sorry to hear this and I really apologize if you felt that I did not dealt with you in a timely manner.
Yes you contacted me several times for prices on the wheels ,GT-Wing etc and I always sent you quotations etc.
No deals were finalized because,rightly you had might shop around and find a better deal or price.I cannot blame you for that.
What I had told you (in my e-mail)was that the wing was arriving soon(we got the shipment last week)and to contact us for ordering info.

Site;as Greg stated the site is undergoing a major "make up"
and it will be more user friendly and with more info.
Old 03-26-2001, 10:04 PM

That will be great when more info is on the site. I am well aware that many, many people email you all the time about stuff. Prices or price ranges on the web site would get rid of the lookers and leave more people who were serious about buying.

I don't want to keep on with the quotes issue - I think I've blasted you too much already (and for that, I am sorry). Anyhow, I do need to get a quote on the Spoon wheels. Obviously, I would like to do business with you on that one. What is the price for a set of four Spoon wheels for the S2000 *without* tires?
Old 03-27-2001, 02:22 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

hype, did you happen to miss this post?
http://www.s2000online.com/forums/showthre...p?threadid=6998

I will post another series of pictures when I receive red lug nuts and center caps.

Well my car isn't red but you get the idea.
I love the Spoon wheels very much and I am glad I choose that over bunch of wheels that I had in mind of doing.
Wider stance also gives more aggressive and racey look which I love very much.
Can't wait to see Greg's red car fitted with Spoon wheels.
That is going to be awesome.
Old 03-27-2001, 04:10 AM

Originally posted by 1Randyc

I will post another series of pictures when I receive red lug nuts and center caps.

[/B]
They got CAPS??? I didn't know that.
How much?

Also, I have delt with MGRacing(and I am not sponsered by them) and Giampiero is a great guy to deal with.
No problems here. I even get responses back on Porsche part.
Old 03-27-2001, 06:07 PM

Yeah, those look tight. Of course, to the untrained eye (ie: the eye of some useless thief), they wouldn't want them. To that end, the chance of them getting stolen is relatively low - especially in my city where you are judged by the quality of your 20" chrome wheels and curb feelers

Did they enhance your performance any at all? I don't know if I would put center caps on them. Maybe some red or blue lug nuts would look tight though.