S2000 Talk Discussions related to the S2000, its ownership and enthusiasm for it.

spiders in car

Old 10-14-2008, 08:42 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by AutoSid,Oct 13 2008, 08:51 PM
if you let me barrow the car for prom next semester

ill clean it out for you :]

lol
where do u live & how much $ u have?

~tina~
Old 10-14-2008, 08:45 PM

i live in a warm place

and got enough cash for a tank of gas:]
and maybe one tire
Old 10-14-2008, 08:54 PM

4 re01r's (225/255) & a kraftwerks should do it

~tina~
Old 10-14-2008, 09:30 PM

Or you can just stop being a pussy. Cause you are sooooo much larger then a spider you can easily squish it. And only a few spiders have posion and only a few of those can actually kill you... And dont be an idiot you said I quote " have jumped-out @ intersections & put the hazards on, swerved, etc." you swerve when you see one.. good way to cause an accident you retard. Someday your gonna swerve into a family and kill them all cause your afraid of a little bug... maybe stupid people like you should not drive ever and why dont you grow up. I see damn camel spiders at least once a week over here in afghanistan and i just smash them to death. I guess my point is ummm grow up its a bug there will always be bugs... unless you hide in a bubble haha
Old 10-14-2008, 09:37 PM

i should have registered on this forum as a dude. can't help a phobia. & i would never swerve into sum1 i'm not mental. there have been plenty of times i have had 2 suk-it-up & & drive w/the effing thing in there w/other cars on the road until i can pull-over. but thanx 4 the advice

i love soldiers so can't say n e thing rude; thanx 4 all u do & i wish 4 ur safety.

~tina~
Old 10-15-2008, 05:57 AM

Originally Posted by finalkillss,Oct 15 2008, 12:30 AM
Or you can just stop being a pussy. Cause you are sooooo much larger then a spider you can easily squish it. And only a few spiders have posion and only a few of those can actually kill you... And dont be an idiot you said I quote " have jumped-out @ intersections & put the hazards on, swerved, etc." you swerve when you see one.. good way to cause an accident you retard. Someday your gonna swerve into a family and kill them all cause your afraid of a little bug... maybe stupid people like you should not drive ever and why dont you grow up. I see damn camel spiders at least once a week over here in afghanistan and i just smash them to death. I guess my point is ummm grow up its a bug there will always be bugs... unless you hide in a bubble haha
what is your major malfunction Pvt. Pyle
Old 10-15-2008, 06:23 AM

Received 215 Likes on 148 Posts

[QUOTE=finalkillss,Oct 15 2008, 01:30 AM] Or you can just stop being a pussy.
Old 10-15-2008, 08:21 AM

Originally Posted by finalkillss,Oct 15 2008, 12:30 AM
Wow. Someone ban this fool.

In the OP's defense, I've freaked out and swerved due to seeing a bee in my car before. I could easily see how someone could do worse by seeing a huge spider. I'm not afraid of spiders, but who the eff knows what I would do if some fat, hairy, eight-legged, bloodsucking arachnid came climbing up the steering column while I was driving. I'd probably wet myself.

Besides, the OP's a girl. Give her a break. Most chicks are afraid of spiders. It doesn't make her an "idiot" or a "retard".
Old 10-15-2008, 09:14 AM

Originally Posted by thebig33tuna,Oct 15 2008, 05:57 AM
what is your major malfunction Pvt. Pyle
lol funny name

THANX the rest of u! remember, in my 1st post, i said i want advice on how to stop this spider thing 4 SAFETY reasons

~tina~
Old 10-15-2008, 10:24 AM

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0093058/

Quick Reply: spiders in car