S2000 Talk Discussions related to the S2000, its ownership and enthusiasm for it.

So I go into Abercrombie...

Old 11-01-2007, 06:56 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default So I go into Abercrombie...

So, last night (halloween), I pull up to Abercrombie last night to talk to the manager at Abercrombie, he is in my frat, to tell him about a party that is going on... I'm in there talking and chilling for about 10 minutes, and then we walk out. On the way out, the dude who is standing by the entrance and handing out candy was like, "Some 40 year-old just climbed into your car," I got a confused look on my face and said "huh?" "...yeah, some dad was walking around your car while his kids were getting some candy... I just thought he was looking at it, and then he just climbed over the door into your car and started messing around in there..." ...WTF?!?!

So, having someone look at my car or sitting in it doesn't make me mad, but someone climbing over the door to get into the car when its locked, what the heck?!?! I didn't get to check for dents or scratches or anything (it was kind of dark), but I was kinda ticked seeming how I got some little dents in the crease on my front fender (close to where it runs into the hood) a couple of weeks ago ...apparently someone decided to lean against/sit on the front, and with the thin panels, it dents really easily...

Have you guys had problems with people randomly climbing into your car or sitting on it and putting dents in it? I never had any problems like this with any of my other cars...
Old 11-01-2007, 06:59 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I never take my car to a place where i'd leave it in such a situation. When the car comes out it's for a driving session then back to the house. This is one of the exact reasons.

Hopefully nothing was damaged.
Old 11-01-2007, 07:10 AM

wow thats weird, i havent had people do that before but i try not to park my car anywhere anymore because people have no respect.... I always try to keep an eye on it. def NO LEANING on my s2k!!! I flip out on my friends when they try to....
Old 11-01-2007, 07:17 AM

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

my trunk monkey will beat the guy up with an iron pipe
Old 11-01-2007, 07:27 AM

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts

i dont know why but i'm mad after reading the first post, what an asshole.
Old 11-01-2007, 07:50 AM

Received 68 Likes on 39 Posts

Originally Posted by HiPER,Nov 1 2007, 07:27 AM
i dont know why but i'm mad after reading the first post, what an asshole.
Me too. So disrespectful.

The leather on the seats can be damaged easily, and is incredibly expensive to replace. There's always a chance that the new leather won't fit or match perfectly, as well. There's also a good chance something could get scratched with someone climbing in like that.

I hate to say it, but if I caught someone doing that to my car I would probably lose it and choke the dad out, right in front of his kids.

-Pete
Old 11-01-2007, 08:00 AM

Originally Posted by Kodokan_4,Nov 1 2007, 07:50 AM
Me too. So direspectful.

The leather on the seats can be damaged easily, and is incredibly expensive to replace. There's always a chance that the new leather won't fit or match perfectly, as well. There's also a good chance something could get scratched with someone climbing in like that.

I hate to say it, but if I caught someone doing that to my car I would probably lose it and choke the dad out, right in front of his kids.

-Pete
LMAO... LOL... you just made my day with that last comment... thanks!
Old 11-01-2007, 08:04 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

^

I lol but I agree as well.
Old 11-01-2007, 08:05 AM

So what did you do?
Old 11-01-2007, 08:21 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

thats why when I park the car I lock the car with the windows up. hope the douche didnt damage or take anything. I would be furious when I see something like that

Quick Reply: So I go into Abercrombie...