S2000 Talk Discussions related to the S2000, its ownership and enthusiasm for it.

Secret Compartment Reliability

Old 06-28-2010, 12:34 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by s2kroly,Jun 27 2010, 08:22 PM
e.x the stock intake box, you can put about 2lbs of weed in that thing
WTF
Old 06-28-2010, 03:07 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If they search you're car with no probable cause and you happen to get arrested, just go get a lawyer. They'll take care of you. Also, anything locked needs a warrant to be searched
Old 06-28-2010, 03:57 PM

People in this nation drive me nuts. YOU HAVE RIGHTS. A cop has to have probable cause to search your private property. That includes your house, property and car. Do you realize how sad it is to say that you will just bend over for a cop because it is less hassle? Pussies like you are where these cops get their false sense of entitlement to harass people.

*I know most cops are good people just trying to do a job. This rant is about the sad exceptions.

EDIT: and the OP is obviously up to some shady S@#$T and prob presents plenty of legitimate reasons to get his car searched with full probable cause.
Old 06-28-2010, 04:40 PM

Cops can be good people but when you break it down. they are in a business to make money. The more money they make the better toys and pay they get. They rarely serve and protect, now they just earn and make sure they meet their quotas. When is the last time a police officer helped you? That is why they don't touch my shit, oh, and i don't want them finding my stash.
Old 06-28-2010, 05:09 PM

Originally Posted by Zoomie,Jun 28 2010, 03:57 PM
People in this nation drive me nuts. YOU HAVE RIGHTS. A cop has to have probable cause to search your private property. That includes your house, property and car. Do you realize how sad it is to say that you will just bend over for a cop because it is less hassle? Pussies like you are where these cops get their false sense of entitlement to harass people.

*I know most cops are good people just trying to do a job. This rant is about the sad exceptions.

EDIT: and the OP is obviously up to some shady S@#$T and prob presents plenty of legitimate reasons to get his car searched with full probable cause.
And what is "probable cause"? The cop claims he saw you throw a baggie into the backseat. the cop claims he smelled marijuana when you rolled down your window. He can search your car if he wants to, it's just a matter of whether you make him get a warrant or not.
Old 06-28-2010, 05:17 PM

Fine, make them fabricate a lie in order to search my car. Make them give a false report in order to get a warrant. They will look like a complete jackass when the truth comes out.

Protect your rights and freedoms.

Be polite, respectful, keep your hands in plain view and put the guy at ease and he/she probably isn't going to have a lot of reason to hassle you. Be straightforward and honest and answer their questions if they are reasonable.

BUT If he wants to F&*^ with me for no reason, then fine, fight's on. If people were more respectful to cops in general, and then had some spine when they were being abused, a lot of the problems with the police would be avoided.
Old 06-28-2010, 05:40 PM

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Vanishing Point,Jun 28 2010, 09:45 AM
All the "secret" compartments are negated if they bring in a drug dog.
ZING!
Old 06-28-2010, 06:32 PM

they can search my car to find m my insurance card.
i'll let them see if they can find the compartment.
"So that's where i put it."
Old 06-28-2010, 07:31 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by A.VOID,Jun 28 2010, 09:32 PM
"So that's where i put it."

this thread is kinda goin down a real bad path. don't let a few bad cops create a whole cop bashing session on here. I would venture to say that there are some members here that are law enforcement. just my .02
Old 06-28-2010, 07:38 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

This thread is worthless. If you're asking us if it's safe to stash your narcotics there, then you obviously shouldn't be stashing your narcotics there. There is never a "good" place to stash your drugs, so why even bother?

Quick Reply: Secret Compartment Reliability