S2000 Talk Discussions related to the S2000, its ownership and enthusiasm for it.

s2000 tattoo

Old 04-14-2012, 08:28 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i applaud you for the tattoos but it looks like a kid did them
Old 04-14-2012, 10:13 PM

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

There was a girl on here that had the S on the small of her back.
Old 04-15-2012, 04:05 AM

Originally Posted by dhfreak
Really? Really? First off, who ever drove that ink f@#king sucks!!!

I'm not knocking you for getting that done, it's your choice! But, damn man, you should have done your research before getting whoever did that to do it! A good artist would have added something in the form of shading or whatever to actually make it look good. I know it's new ink and all, but damn. . . .

Mike
shading? really why would i get shading have you every looked at your tach its not shaded

and the idea comes from the 9k tach shirt in the s2ki store but he traced the actual tachometer for it
Old 04-15-2012, 05:19 AM

Originally Posted by Orange2k
Originally Posted by dhfreak' timestamp='1334459613' post='21608557
Really? Really? First off, who ever drove that ink f@#king sucks!!!

I'm not knocking you for getting that done, it's your choice! But, damn man, you should have done your research before getting whoever did that to do it! A good artist would have added something in the form of shading or whatever to actually make it look good. I know it's new ink and all, but damn. . . .

Mike
shading? really why would i get shading have you every looked at your tach its not shaded

and the idea comes from the 9k tach shirt in the s2ki store but he traced the actual tachometer for it
Oh my god, there's no shading on the actual tach itself!!! I had no idea!!!

Yes I've looked at the tach. I only mentioned it for the aesthetics of the tattoo itself. I mean, it looks like shit as it sits! I understand that you are modeling it after a t-shirt, but it doesn't make for a good tattoo as is.

Don't get all butt hurt when someone tells you they don't like you're little tattoo. You opened yourself up to all of our opinions, good or bad, when you posted a picture of it! I'm assuming you wanted everyone's opinion/approval or else you wouldn't have posted the photo in the first place!?!

Mike
Old 04-15-2012, 06:55 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

What is s2ki turning into? Why is it that on EVERY post there has to be atleast one asshole trying to flame on the OP. Go ahead and give him your honest opinion and be like oh hey man you could have done this or that to make it look better but, it looks like shit, it looks like a kid did it. Really guys? And maybe you don't know this but a fresh tattoo does not look like a finished tattoo. First off, there will be peeling and of course some ink will come off with the peeling, ever heard of touch up's? And as for the shading, nothing says he can't add to it, he doesn't have to go all out at once, maybe his skin got too irritated and they couldn't go on, but nothing says he can't add to the design. Rome wasn't built in a day.
Old 04-15-2012, 09:26 AM

Originally Posted by estooki
i applaud you for the tattoos but it looks like a kid did them
Your sig pic is hot as hell, love the fender flars!!
Old 04-15-2012, 09:56 AM

Serious dedication indeed I wouldn t make one myself even tough i love the car, but i admit they look good
Old 04-15-2012, 04:23 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

The facking Patriots?
Old 04-15-2012, 04:44 PM

Originally Posted by lopez14
What is s2ki turning into? Why is it that on EVERY post there has to be atleast one asshole trying to flame on the OP. Go ahead and give him your honest opinion and be like oh hey man you could have done this or that to make it look better but, it looks like shit, it looks like a kid did it. Really guys? And maybe you don't know this but a fresh tattoo does not look like a finished tattoo. First off, there will be peeling and of course some ink will come off with the peeling, ever heard of touch up's? And as for the shading, nothing says he can't add to it, he doesn't have to go all out at once, maybe his skin got too irritated and they couldn't go on, but nothing says he can't add to the design. Rome wasn't built in a day.
I'm not flaming the OP, I'm just not kissing his ass like you seem to be doing!

And to answer your question, yes I know that fresh ink looks different than older ink! Thanks buddy!

Mike
Old 04-15-2012, 05:41 PM

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by dhfreak
Originally Posted by lopez14' timestamp='1334501731' post='21609234
I'm not flaming the OP, I'm just not kissing his ass like you seem to be doing!

And to answer your question, yes I know that fresh ink looks different than older ink! Thanks buddy!

Mike
Calm the f@#k down!!!!!....

Quick Reply: s2000 tattoo