S2000 Talk Discussions related to the S2000, its ownership and enthusiasm for it.

S2000 Registry

Old 11-14-2013, 05:59 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have updated a bit between university classes and will continue to add these during the day. If someone is already doing so, reply to this!
okay so I downloaded the old registry and simply adding/updating things. I'll try to update this on a weekly basis when time is available. And, if some people don't want their hometown to be mentioned, not a problem! some people tell their state/province or just their country. It'll be added either way. The registries with Sold/Traded will also be updated IF the new owner has been known. I should add that I'm a ghost on here and still new to S2k's (1 year ownership MY00), but it feels like its been forever that I had it.
Old 11-14-2013, 06:28 AM

Received 330 Likes on 279 Posts

^^^^Thanks for all you're doing.
Levi
Old 11-14-2013, 09:29 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'll have another later but for now

Needsmorepower! 2006 Laguna blue pearl, black interior #02520. Currently myrtle beach, south Carolina. Originally from northern maryland

Needsmorepower! a 2006 new formula red, black interior, # 04134 from Atlanta Georgia, lived in myrtle beach, totalled out September 19th 2013.
Old 11-14-2013, 09:34 AM

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...hWXhkNWc#gid=0

This link the updated version as of now. From what I see, I can't put on the original Drive so I had to copy everything.

VP, as I see you have knowledge on the CR club, can you check and CR#'s to make sure they are relevant with its VIN?
Old 11-16-2013, 03:46 PM

JPOUD 01438, 2008 Chicane Silver/red, McLean,VA,US of A Thanks.
Old 11-22-2013, 03:55 PM

Received 45 Likes on 42 Posts

2008 CR

Club Racer with A/C & Audio 6 Speed Manual Berlina Black 0750 #308 jetguy Peachtree tree, Georgia
Old 11-22-2013, 04:40 PM

Received 207 Likes on 108 Posts

Originally Posted by [b
greenEFSI[/b];22876043]So, I copied all the data from the original registry on page 1, and made my own version of the registry with a form for people to enter their own info on my google drive. Just want to make sure its ok before I give out the links, it will still need to be managed by someone but I basically set everything up.

Screenshot of said form: It will automatically be entered into the registry and basically whoever manages it will need to sort the entries by year and numerical vin order.

I was bored at work so I decided to do this, but if I'm not allowed to do so, I will delete what I created.

Originally Posted by S2K Shawn
I have updated a bit between university classes and will continue to add these during the day. If someone is already doing so, reply to this!
okay so I downloaded the old registry and simply adding/updating things. I'll try to update this on a weekly basis when time is available. And, if some people don't want their hometown to be mentioned, not a problem! some people tell their state/province or just their country. It'll be added either way. The registries with Sold/Traded will also be updated IF the new owner has been known. I should add that I'm a ghost on here and still new to S2k's (1 year ownership MY00), but it feels like its been forever that I had it.
So, which of you guys (GreenEFSI or S2K Shawn) is actually doing this, or are you both doing it independently and now we have anarchy? Or are you multiple personalities of the same person?

I don't have a dog in this fight, but I am just wondering seeing as it's being posted in S2000 Talk subforum.
Old 11-22-2013, 08:31 PM

Originally Posted by RMurphy
Originally Posted by [b
greenEFSI[/b]' timestamp='1384381566' post='22876043]
So, I copied all the data from the original registry on page 1, and made my own version of the registry with a form for people to enter their own info on my google drive. Just want to make sure its ok before I give out the links, it will still need to be managed by someone but I basically set everything up.

Screenshot of said form: It will automatically be entered into the registry and basically whoever manages it will need to sort the entries by year and numerical vin order.

I was bored at work so I decided to do this, but if I'm not allowed to do so, I will delete what I created.

So, which of you guys (GreenEFSI or S2K Shawn) is actually doing this, or are you both doing it independently and now we have anarchy? Or are you multiple personalities of the same person?

I don't have a dog in this fight, but I am just wondering seeing as it's being posted in S2000 Talk subforum.
I found where the last registry was put in and started from there. As of now, I'm at Page 62 and whenever I can, I try to do at least a whole page per day (minimum) until everything is correct. If GreenEFSI has found a convenient way to put in people's car in the registry and wants to take charge, I'll back off and let him do his thing.
Old 11-23-2013, 09:11 PM

Received 207 Likes on 108 Posts

I found where the last registry was put in and started from there. As of now, I'm at Page 62 and whenever I can, I try to do at least a whole page per day (minimum) until everything is correct. If GreenEFSI has found a convenient way to put in people's car in the registry and wants to take charge, I'll back off and let him do his thing.
Maybe you could PM him and talk? No requirement to do so, just suggesting. I would hate to see you guys duplicating efforts, or worse... unintentionally working at cross-purposes.
Old 11-24-2013, 04:39 PM

Received 45 Likes on 42 Posts

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...kNWc#gid=0This link the updated version as of now. From what I see, I can't put on the original Drive so I had to copy everything.VP, as I see you have knowledge on the CR club, can you check and CR#'s to make sure they are relevant with its VIN?
I can do that, I may just wait till you are a little further along on this registry. A big thank you for undertaking this job.

Quick Reply: S2000 Registry