S2000 Talk Discussions related to the S2000, its ownership and enthusiasm for it.

S2000 is just honda to girls which i HATE a lot !!!!!

Old 05-04-2004, 12:10 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

im so agreed with u Sleepy!!!
i bet u been in similar situation that im in rightnow
thanks for the advice
Old 05-04-2004, 12:22 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by tritium_pie
have her car towed.
Old 05-04-2004, 12:23 PM

If your name is on the rent then you can have her car towed in just about every state I know. Give your roomie the chance to set things straight and watch what she spends of your money when she stays or you wll be the broke one. Watch out. Be safe. And get your dam% spot back.
Old 05-04-2004, 12:32 PM

Let us know how it goes. Just remember, you can be *Nice* in your asking, but think of this as practice in growing some balls which will benefit you for life!

You can be nice and explain to her your situation and if she isn't cooperative then "tell her how it is".
Old 05-04-2004, 12:39 PM

Clue: Your manhood is being tested.

It is NOT about what kind of car anybody has, its an issue of someone taking your property without your permission. That is simply wrong.

Simply say, calmly and deliberately to your roommate (the gf is his problem):

When I find someone's car in my space without my express permission, its going to be towed. You need to move it now so that doesn't happen. Thank you for not making this a difficult issue for either one of us.

Then follow through as required, without hesitation.

If it doesn't work out, its time for you to move on.

Good luck with your final exam.
Old 05-04-2004, 02:02 PM

I say have her car towed FIRST. she already disrespected you and mouthed off to you as to how she feels she has a right to park in the spot you're paying for just because she feels her car is superior to yours???

she needs an expensive lesson. have her car towed.
Old 05-04-2004, 02:11 PM

Towing her car will just compound the situation. She'll probably come back and key the hell out of your car the next day.

Tell your roomate that you guys had an agreement. She should move her car immediately or you're going to have it towed. Then...tow it if they dont respond in a positive manner.

PS. If all else fails...Rip the mercedes thing off her hood. walk into the room and toss it at her. Say "It ain't a benz no more beatch! Move it!"
Old 05-04-2004, 02:17 PM

I had a similar problem when I moved in with my best friend a few years ago... Originally the plan was just us but then he decided to bring in his girlfriend saying the rent was going to be split up 3 ways; it wasn't... Not only that but the GF decided soon after she wanted to bring in a cat, this after my best friend and I had just both gone in together on a set of $2k leather couches... Ultimately he chose the pussy and the girlfriend over me and had a kid with her and I moved 4 states away...

Sorry, that's kind of a downer...
Old 05-04-2004, 02:45 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Some of you guys have posted some funny sh*t, but I can't believe you've ALL overlooked the most obvious solution: quid pro quo. If it was me, I would handle it very simply. She wants the spot, she pays for it. How she pays for it? That's up to you and her. I'm sure you can be creative. If not, this link will get you started: http://www.gotlubrication.com/store/comers...x_KamaSutra.asp.

Make us proud, homie!!

Old 05-04-2004, 02:57 PM

People usually treat you by how you allow them to treat you...

Quick Reply: S2000 is just honda to girls which i HATE a lot !!!!!