S2000 Talk Discussions related to the S2000, its ownership and enthusiasm for it.

Road rage gets a little ugly

Old 04-22-2003, 04:37 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The people here that recommended brandishing a firearm frighten me more than the obviously disturbed person that did the bumper-rubbing (maybe his car was horny?) in the first place. I'm a gun owner, but I would never carry one in my vehicle for any other reason than taking it to or from the shooting range. Scary people
Old 04-22-2003, 05:13 AM

What gets me about people like this is, that they don't think for a second that the guy they're F'ing with, might be more of a nut than they are and could have a gun.

Isn't it OK to shoot and kill deserving scumbags if they were using their car as a weapon? I hope so, or all my prayers will be unjustified and silly.
Old 04-22-2003, 09:18 AM

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

No, there are no ninjas these days, only nutcase krakers. It is because I've been trained with swords for almost 13 years. But you wouldn't understand. Most people use baseball bats, but with a sword, I can stop bullets (maybe not literally). I'm most skillful at it. Haven't met many more skillful in swords than I am, except for my si fu.

Darwin Award Winning "Reply of the Year."

I've never laughed so hard in my life. I think the green tea is still dripping out of my nose.

The people here that recommended brandishing a firearm frighten me more than the obviously disturbed person that did the bumper-rubbing (maybe his car was horny?) in the first place. I'm a gun owner, but I would never carry one in my vehicle for any other reason than taking it to or from the shooting range.
It's called the right to bear arms and being able to protect yourself and others from harm. Why wouldn't you carry it in your car assuming you have a concealed handgun permit? You never know what you will encounter on day to day basis.
Old 04-22-2003, 09:53 AM

austblue, u should've whooped dat punk's candy @ss all over the outback.
Old 04-22-2003, 10:36 AM

WOW I really worry about this young man bananaS2K

I think you have some MAJOR issues. You need to seek professional help and soon. I have been involved in the martial arts for 15 years and funny thing I always thought the idea was NOT to wear an attitude on your shoulder. That is why we train, to NOT have to use it.

Before you get all bent out of shape just take a second to reflect on what you have said. I fear for you guy, you can't even put your real location in your profile.

Are you some kind of psycho that we will be reading about the looses it one day and chops of the head of some poor smuck that happened to cross you on a bad day?

You better watch your a$$ cause if you were ever seen by a COP brandishing that sword you would get a quick shot between the eyes!
Old 04-22-2003, 11:00 AM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by bananaS2K
[B]That's why I keep a sword and gun in my car.
Old 04-22-2003, 11:08 AM

Originally posted by honda606
Pushing on the back of your car?

If that ever happens to me, the party in question will be kindly introduced to Mr. SIG P226 .40

nice.
Old 04-22-2003, 01:32 PM

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

You better watch your a$$ cause if you were ever seen by a COP brandishing that sword you would get a quick shot between the eyes!
Dude...no way...he would stop it with his sword. Remember?
Old 04-22-2003, 01:55 PM

My response is intended to be immature but I had to deal with that situation over 12 years ago when some prick decided to hit my rear bumper and start pushing.

We have a saying here in Hawaii:

"False Crack, Medivac."

(Translation for all non-Hawaii peeps)

1. Step out of the car and walk up to the driver behind you.

2. Reach into his window to grab his shirt. (assuming the window is open)

3. Pop the mutha-fokka in the head a few times. (no weapons, use your fist... be a man)

4. Get back into the car and play some soothing Hawaiian tunes.

5. Call your friends to look out for that jack-@$$.

Note: I got lucky and the dude didn't report me to the local Five-O but that was when I was really stupid and had a very short fuze. Don't do this unless you are sure that you can take the consequences.
Old 04-22-2003, 01:57 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by honda606
[B]

Quick Reply: Road rage gets a little ugly