S2000 Talk Discussions related to the S2000, its ownership and enthusiasm for it.

Red H emblems on Rio yellow..?

Old 10-17-2005, 06:01 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking Red H emblems on Rio yellow..?

Thinking of doing this with red rims later in the future to have a very orginal look I havent seen too often on RIo yellow. Anyone have pics of this combo or even just the red emblems or diffrent color emblems on yellow S2000's??? Thanks!
Old 10-17-2005, 06:14 AM

i have the blk jdm ones on mine i like they way they look... i like the red the best..... but i think the ricers killed it
Old 10-17-2005, 06:22 AM
Community Organizer

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

I kinda agree but I ordered a set over the weekend anyway.
Old 10-17-2005, 06:27 AM

Get ready for lots of McDonalds comments here on the boards. They're pretty prevalent when a set of red seats finds its way into a yellow S.

Personally, I think I might shoot for a different color combo. Black badges with black wheels. Blue with blue or mag. blue wheels maybe?
Old 10-17-2005, 06:33 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

It looks funny on yellow. That's why mine is for sale if anyone is interested.
Old 10-17-2005, 06:38 AM

Okay i know ricers kinda killed it .... but they do look nice on the Honda 2000 as ive seen. Im just trying to make my car mine. Im not trying to stick on every lil thing they get in discount autoparts in the import section. IM thinking mabey.... the H emblem in blue with blue rims the same color? (if your trying to figure out what color i am talking about that spoon S2000 blue color.) Any other bright ideas about the emblems? I like black too ... but just have seen it done over and over and over. And by the way actually over here.. since i work in Medieval Times Dinner and Show, they will probally say that I am the red and yellow knight's car or something... i know its a lame pun, but over here these people have nothing but those. And whats wrong with Mc'donalds? Black on yellow looks like bumble bees, at least that is what my girlfreind said.
Old 10-17-2005, 07:01 AM

Originally Posted by munckee,Oct 17 2005, 06:27 AM
Get ready for lots of McDonalds comments here on the boards. They're pretty prevalent when a set of red seats finds its way into a yellow S.

Personally, I think I might shoot for a different color combo. Black badges with black wheels. Blue with blue or mag. blue wheels maybe?
lol

Would you like fries with that, Sir?
Old 10-17-2005, 07:06 AM

Originally Posted by REVHIR,Oct 17 2005, 08:38 AM
And whats wrong with Mc'donalds? Black on yellow looks like bumble bees, at least that is what my girlfreind said.
...and light blue and yellow will look like you're trying to rip off the spoon car. And mag blue and yellow will look like you went to U of M...

Yes, if you try hard enough, you can find some X+X looks like Y statement for just about every combination. So do what you wanna.
Old 10-17-2005, 07:17 AM

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by munckee,Oct 17 2005, 07:06 AM
...and light blue and yellow will look like you're trying to rip off the spoon car. And mag blue and yellow will look like you went to U of M...

Yes, if you try hard enough, you can find some X+X looks like Y statement for just about every combination. So do what you wanna.
well, since its still before 10:30 my time, I wanna Sausage McGriddle and Egg McMuffin with 3 hashbrowns please...and orange juice

red on yellow

don't like it in my opinion...just go print one out on your computer...just a red square with a big grey H in the middle, get some tape and stick it on...take a few steps back and you decide, this way you see it in person.
Old 10-17-2005, 07:28 AM
Community Organizer

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

The SSM had them. The NSX-R has them. I think every sports car of Hondas should have them...i.e. NSX, S2000, SI.

Quick Reply: Red H emblems on Rio yellow..?