S2000 Talk Discussions related to the S2000, its ownership and enthusiasm for it.

OH MY GOD!! Just sat in a 2004 S2000!!!!

Old 11-26-2003, 04:52 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default OH MY GOD!! Just sat in a 2004 S2000!!!!

You guys are so lucky you drive such an awesome car!!

I just went to honda dealership with my friend, and asked them if they had s2000, and they said they just got one today. lucky us

anyway, we went and looked at the car, and jesus christ!

the clutch feels like nothing, the shift is crazy short!!! i'm crazy about that car
when i sat in the car, it was so small, and comfortable

man i really am crazy about that car

s2000 is insane

when i visit other forums like, rx-8, or 350z they complain a lot about their cars, but on this forum, i don't even see much complaints anymore, and that shows me the reliability of this car.

man you guys are so lucky to be driving such nice cars.

my parents said they would get me a car when i get into a good college, but
jeez

and the guy who showed us the car was this old persian dude, and he was trying to act young or something, he kept cursing the way teenagers do, but he was cool.

we started the car and heard it rev up like crazy, and man! it really sounds like a beast.

the sound wasn't something i would've expected from a 4 cylinder.

It was just so powerful, and intimidating.

btw, i'm not a 15 or 16 year old begging my parents to get me a car
i'm 17 years old, and am turning 18 in nine months.

I found a great deal on used s2000, with lease price of $200/month for 3 years, but my mom not let me get it even if i can make 200 dollars a month from my part time job...
Old 11-26-2003, 05:09 PM

Sounds like you had a great experience.......A new enthusiast is born.
-Lee
Old 11-26-2003, 05:42 PM

Drive 1 = Love 1
Old 11-26-2003, 06:04 PM

yo i'd be so happy if i even got a ride in it.

man that's my dream car
Old 11-26-2003, 07:13 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally posted by Ajjra
Drive 1 = Love 1
I agree. I knew I like the S2000, then I got to drive one. That's when I decided I HAD to have one!
Old 11-26-2003, 07:53 PM

I'm 20 (midway through), and I just bought my 04.

Four years ago I remember reading about the S, and becomming addicted to it right then and there. I've always been into cars, and I knew that this car was special. Sure, it lacked a lot of creature comforts, but man on man, something clicked in me that made me fall in love with this little Honda.

For four years I said that the first car I buy on my own would be an S2000. There are only 3 cars in the world I ever want to own. I wouldn't rest until I had one.

Luckily, the cards fell in my favor before I actually expected to get one, and I couldn't be happier.

I drove an SRT-4 today out of curiousity, and the throws on it is like rowing a boat compared to the S2000. My Honda screams, and I really haven't even driven the car to it's limit (obviously still on break in).

There's only one car I've ever sat in (never sat in my other 2 dream cars, which is an M3 convertible and a 360 Spider), but I've sat in much more expensive cars before, and none of them feels "right". It's a really hard way to describe it, but when I first sat in an S2000, it felt like this car was designed for me. I felt at home behind the wheel, and I do everything in my power to make sure I don't leave that spot until I have to.

They unloaded mine off the truck, and I was the first to sit in it (hadn't been PDI'd or anything yet), and it fit like a glove. I had a huge grin on my face (that I still have a week later), and when I'm behind the wheel of the automobile, everything seems right.

Am I obsessed? Of course. But to be honest this has been an awe-inspiring experience for me, and every day with this car is a new adventure. I honestly didn't think that it'd be as great as I hoped. I thought I was setting myself up for a disappointment. Oh no, there is no disappointment, none at all.

I just wish I could've done this sooner.
Old 11-26-2003, 08:37 PM

Threads like this make me appreciate my car even more.. Not that I don't already..
Old 11-26-2003, 09:03 PM

And to think... he should go sit in an '02!
Old 11-26-2003, 09:05 PM

I'm 14 and my dad (PWRMKR) owns a Spa S2000. I'm so glad that when people in PNW wanna go for a drive I get to go with my dad. Its so much fun just getting to ride in one that I really can't wait to get to drive it!

My brother who is 17 has a VW old bug drove the S a month ago and loved it! But he is fine with what he has right now. So I'm happy that my dad has such a great car that has made me want to learn about cars especially the S. And its easier to learn about it cuz I can help him with mods and learn more about cars in general. ,

I am more obsessed with the car than my dad is. Sometimes when we go to the store or something my dad catches me looking back all the time at it. And I want to wash a detail the car every week, but he says it'll be fine .

Glad you had a great experience with the car! I already love this car by riding in it, a hopefully you can acually enjoy driving and keeping a S one day! Good luck with whatever happens!!
Old 11-26-2003, 09:17 PM

yea your mom is right, don't lease a car even you can pay it.

Quick Reply: OH MY GOD!! Just sat in a 2004 S2000!!!!