S2000 Talk Discussions related to the S2000, its ownership and enthusiasm for it.

Not a good day, someone dented side of my car.

Old 08-08-2001, 11:36 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

dude i was about to post something really similar from my crappy day.

went to this thing downtown.. leave my car alone for litterally 5minutes.. come back and there are scratchs about 2inches long that looks like someone took a handfull of keys and scrapped them up and down on the drivers side door..

i was freakin pissed.. waited for the dude that parked next to me.. the spot was empty next to me when i left.. ugly ass crown vic type car was there when i got back..

man i scoped out a corner spot like i usually do.. and parked all the way next to the curb.. so someone would have to really try to hit me.

so anyway the dude gets back and i freak out on him.. did you see what you did to my car!! he didn't speak english well said it wasn't possible.. he explained he didn't have a passenger.. get out on that side.. then notice he got it even worse.. all the way down from his passenger door to the back fender it was all scratched up.. same kind of scratches.. like a hand full of keys

so i guess someone did that just walking by.. damn i was only gone for 5minutes.. i was so close to catching them in the act
felt bad for yelling at that dude but i thought he did it..

and my luck of coarse.. i parked just outside of the security cameras view.. great ****in security

Old 08-09-2001, 05:23 AM

Randy,

Sorry to hear about the dent in your car. I too hope that whoever did this will rot in hell . Hopefully the paintless dent removal folks, like Dent Wizard etc, will be able to pop that sucker out.

Did you get your Comptech SC yet?
Old 08-09-2001, 09:06 AM

Sorry to hear about it dude, I feel your pain. It's the frustration from being so helpless about it. My stook was pristine until it got keyed this week. I'm still angry, but I'm trying to let it go.. Let's get our babies fixed and move on.