S2000 Talk Discussions related to the S2000, its ownership and enthusiasm for it.

New S2000 owners in Dallas?

Old 06-12-2001, 09:35 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New S2000 owners in Dallas?

On my way to my workout, I spotted a silver S2000 turning on Coit Rd (heading south). The S2000 came out of the hospital parking lot. I noticed it had new plates. As I passed by it, I noticed a young and attractive woman driving it. I didn't want to bother her, so I just cruised along. I don't like bothering people unless they initiate it. She was going pretty fast, b/c she was behind me matching my speed. Are you on this board?

After I noticed she was turning onto 190, I saw another silver S2000 at the intersection. It was a silver/black. I noticed an older gentleman driving it. He was on Frankford crossing Coit Rd. Are you on this board?

I was pleased to see two fellow S2000 while driving to my destination. Once I reached the gym, to my surprise, I saw another S2000 in the parking lot. I noticed it had new plates too. It was a yellow S2000 parked with it's top down, underneath a tree. Brave... It's the 24 hour fitness in Dallas. Are you on this board?

Today while driving home from work (heading north on Coit Rd), I saw a red S2000 with two people in it (going south on Coit Rd). I noticed the guy driving it staring at me, while I was staring at him, as we passed each other. I think I saw him on Preston two days ago, while I was headed to the gym. Are you on this board?

That day I saw him on Preston, I saw a black/black S2000. He was 10 cars before me and was coming towards me (going the opposite direction as me). He waved, but I wasn't sure if he was waving at me or someone else, since we were like 5 cars apart. Are you on this board?

There sure is alot of S2000s in the D/FW area...(which is a good thing)
Old 06-12-2001, 09:48 PM

thats gotta be a record for sightings.. 3 in a day w/ out going to a meet. i still wanna meet that 18yr old lookin blonde chick w/ the black/red stook
Old 06-12-2001, 11:41 PM

While we are doing this... anybody here drive down 114 in the mornings? Past O'connor and such?

I'm still in London, but I used to see it every morning on my way to work.
Old 06-13-2001, 06:05 AM

I'm usually driving up and down Preston from Frankford up north towards Frisco. I've got black/black, but I don't remember waving to anyone recently.

I've been in traffic in the morning going down Preston with I think the same Red S2k. We usually acknowledge each other. And I'm pretty sure I've seen HondaGuys car driving around the Preston/Park area. Silver with those great 18" Work wheels....

From my building on Frankford and Preston, I can watch the traffic go by from my office. It never ceases to amaze me how many S2ks are in this area!!! It's good to see most of them driving with the top down in the morning and at lunch.
Old 06-13-2001, 07:03 AM

I used to work in Richardson, and would shoot down Frankford past the Tollway and would occasionally see a couple (one black and the other yellow).
Anyone in Lewisville? There seems to be two in Lewisville that look like mine (silver/red). I see one pretty often and have waved a couple of times.