S2000 Talk Discussions related to the S2000, its ownership and enthusiasm for it.

new paint or new interior?

Old 11-02-2004, 10:12 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default new paint or new interior?

hi. i dont own a s2000 yet... however im pretty sure im getting it when i graduate from high school which is june of next year... i really want a white s2k with BLACK interior.... however they dont make it...so im debating on either getting a silver car and getting a white paint job on a brand new car? or just get a white car with tan leather and change all interior parts to black? which one will be easier? cheaper? i just wish white came with black interior.. well help me decide on this please... and if i do just get a white car and change the interior, im thinking of racing seats and harness... but if i get a paintjob, im going to keep the interior pretty much stock..
Old 11-02-2004, 11:41 PM

Originally Posted by not yet,Nov 3 2004, 12:12 AM
hi. i dont own a s2000 yet... however im pretty sure im getting it when i graduate from high school which is june of next year... i really want a white s2k with BLACK interior.... however they dont make it...so im debating on either getting a silver car and getting a white paint job on a brand new car? or just get a white car with tan leather and change all interior parts to black? which one will be easier? cheaper? i just wish white came with black interior.. well help me decide on this please... and if i do just get a white car and change the interior, im thinking of racing seats and harness... but if i get a paintjob, im going to keep the interior pretty much stock..
If you want GPW.....changing the Tan interior to Black would be cheaper than a new paint job. I used to own a GPW with the Black/Red combo interior, and it was pretty sweet if this is a consideration at all
Old 11-02-2004, 11:45 PM
dut

Originally Posted by not yet,Nov 2 2004, 11:12 PM
- hahaha, thats sounds like me... white on black is the ONLY way to go...
Old 11-03-2004, 05:37 AM

Received 14 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by not yet,Nov 2 2004, 11:12 PM
Trading interiors is probably the way to go. There is always a red that wants a tan interior. Talk to Hardtopguy. He has done this plenty of times and could hook you up with someone that would be willing to switch if you're in his area.
Old 11-03-2004, 05:55 AM

Changing interiors will be a lot cheaper and a lot easier.