S2000 Talk Discussions related to the S2000, its ownership and enthusiasm for it.

Need Help With Hairy Pussy--

Old 09-23-2005, 06:34 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Problem Solved
Old 09-23-2005, 06:58 AM

HIT IT!?

BWHAHAHAHA I peed my pants I laughed so hard at that...

this IS the best thread yet...

from sick bastards to PETA vegans and all in between HAHAHA
Old 09-23-2005, 07:10 AM

Received 3,180 Likes on 1,836 Posts

OK, I couldn't help it and I clicked on this thread. Anything in a title to get attention, eh?

You non cat lovers are really extreme, and rather scary.

We do let our cats out and we don't think that is inhumane as has been suggested.

We have one cat now. Used to have two. They both sat on our other vehicles, but never bothered with the "S" no idea why not.

Anyway, one of our cats started to sit on our neighbor's car which had one of those cloth type roofs. He expressed some concern.

I told him to spray the cat with the hose. I had no problem with it, it won't hurt the cat, and chances are that would do the trick.

He must have tried it, as we never saw the cat on his car, nor did he ever complain to us about it again.

Simple solution and no harm comes to the animal.
Old 09-23-2005, 02:03 PM

Originally Posted by Ben777,Sep 22 2005, 02:57 PM
When I had this problem, I used one of these, and it worked quite well:

http://www.scatmat.com/Products/CatStop/overview.asp
When I was having this problem, before I got the ultrasonic repellant above, I also talked to the owner, who turned out to be a self-important, arrogant, inconsiderate, irresponsible, mean old lady. She would even leave the cat outside when it was raining, and the cat clearly wanted in. Her tone of voice with me was very nasty, and when I asked her to keep her cat inside, her answer was more or less "Absolutely not! Who are you to tell me what to do?"

In retrospect, what I think I would have done was not even bothered to talk to the owner, pick the cat up, and taken it to an adoption center, where it would have had a chance at a much better home and owner.

The cat itself was a very friendly and well behaved cat.
Old 09-23-2005, 02:26 PM

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

Get a car cover.

And talk to the cat's owner and tell him to take better care of his pussy - cat.
Old 09-23-2005, 10:07 PM

Originally Posted by Ben777,Sep 23 2005, 02:03 PM
When I was having this problem, before I got the ultrasonic repellant above, I also talked to the owner, who turned out to be a self-important, arrogant, inconsiderate, irresponsible, mean old lady. She would even leave the cat outside when it was raining, and the cat clearly wanted in. Her tone of voice with me was very nasty, and when I asked her to keep her cat inside, her answer was more or less "Absolutely not! Who are you to tell me what to do?"

In retrospect, what I think I would have done was not even bothered to talk to the owner, pick the cat up, and taken it to an adoption center, where it would have had a chance at a much better home and owner.

The cat itself was a very friendly and well behaved cat.
As well as my previous rant about the non-empathetic losers and serial killers, this kind of stuff pisses me off too.

People must take responsibility for their pets. Dogs crapping everywhere. Cats that are mistreated, etc.

For instance, we have this kid in our neighborhood who I swear is border line autistic. Just doesn't know how to relate.

Last month, he was walking one of the families chihuahuas. He picked the damn thing up on a leash and hung it by the neck over his shoulder for 5 seconds.

No empathy. Future serial killer.

I swore that if I ever saw that again, I am going to call animal control and the cops. His parents are both doctors and complete jerks.

Damn, I'm just in is pissy mood! :<
Old 09-23-2005, 10:22 PM

....don't be pussy-whipped, you gotta whip that pussy!!!
Old 09-24-2005, 03:51 AM

shotgun works good. cat goes all over and you get a new top. insurance will increase a little....