S2000 Talk Discussions related to the S2000, its ownership and enthusiasm for it.

Need Help With Hairy Pussy--

Old 09-22-2005, 12:34 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

the last time I saw a "cat thread" in this forum was 2 1/2 years ago when I was a "guest" and someone posted this very same problem. My suggestion netted me two death threats, a call to SPCA and left me wondering about ever becoming a member of S2KI.

My suggestion is don't post cat problems here. Just quitely kill that cat in the most humane way possible and don't tell anyone!

by the Way - I HATE CATS!!!!!!!
Old 09-22-2005, 02:57 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

When I had this problem, I used one of these, and it worked quite well:

http://www.scatmat.com/Products/CatStop/overview.asp
Old 09-22-2005, 03:11 PM

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by So1,Sep 20 2005, 09:05 PM
Wax it.

That has got to hurt!!
Old 09-22-2005, 04:00 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by GorillaQueen,Sep 21 2005, 02:58 PM

After done all the above, you can EAT IT too!!
Problem solved forever
Kung Pao Kitty???

Old 09-22-2005, 04:13 PM

Originally Posted by Ben777,Sep 22 2005, 02:57 PM
When I had this problem, I used one of these, and it worked quite well:

http://www.scatmat.com/Products/CatStop/overview.asp
sounds promising.....

I have checked the hood of my car and there are scratch marks/claw marks on my hood
Old 09-22-2005, 06:33 PM

Originally Posted by carloS2000,Sep 21 2005, 05:47 PM
It makes me sad when I see "cat" in a forum header, because the word is a surefire and inevitable attraction for the mouth-breathers who, like Ted Bundy, masturbate while fantasizing (or, in advanced cases inflicting) cruelty and degradation upon small creatures. Sure enough, here you are! Mmphs, Seung, Racer, Clayman, New Concept, et al - wank on, you heroes! How impotent your lives must be, how frustrated and cynical your relationships. But hey, enough of my griping. Here's my real suggestion: Until you can afford to properly garage a decent car, drive something more suitable to your station. Something that you won't notice when a dog pees on its tires, a cat sheds on its roof, or your sister/mother leaves goopy used condoms inside after turning tricks. No offense, of course...

wow... I bet you have an absolutely amazing life and never ever joke about anything. You must be soooooo mature. You have no right calling people's lives impotenet, frustrating, and cynical because you probably dont know them. Yes, calling them pitiful is sooo mature.
Also, the comment about the masturbation and cats.... that is just F****** disgusting. You should be slapped for the comment of some one's mother turning tricks and leaving used condoms around.
You also have no right telling some one to get another car bc they dont have a garage. If he wants a damn s2000 and not garage it, he can do it all the F*** he wants. Maybe he doesnt have money for a garage, or it is very inconvenient for him to move, or some other reason.
"No offense, of course... ".......

i say you confront the owner and get his ass to keep tabs on that cat.
Old 09-22-2005, 06:55 PM

Catch the cat and duck tape it to the top of your car, then take it out on the highway for a spin at about 130 mph. I'll bet it won't ever want to get on a car again.

wino
Old 09-23-2005, 04:26 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Spray it with a hose. Won't hurt it, will just scare it.

Seriously, there's no better way to scare a cat off - cats hate water, it will likely not come back.
Old 09-23-2005, 05:58 AM

A surprise attack with a pressure washer with a concrete cutting tip. Blast it in to next week or 9mm.

I hate the stupid animals too.

P.S. Gun control being able to hit your target the first time.
Old 09-23-2005, 06:30 AM

I just have to say this. Some of you people are really ****ed up. People who treat animals in this way have no empathy. It really pisses me off.

People with no empathy for animals are also assholes who have no empathy for other humans. Often, these are the people that turn into serial killers.

It's a ****ing car.

In my opinion, if you are spending the kind of money required to purchase an S2000 and you are not covering it or garaging it, you are a moron.

<rant off>

geez....

Quick Reply: Need Help With Hairy Pussy--