S2000 Talk Discussions related to the S2000, its ownership and enthusiasm for it.

my s2k got broken into! :(

Old 09-30-2011, 01:19 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default my s2k got broken into! :(

So i already call the cops and my insurance yesterday morning. my all-state insurance gonna come tmr to look at it and see what they gonna do. Should i have them take my s2k to their shop and repair it whole thing once i paid $500 deductible or i should take their insurance money and use it on aftermarkets parts like hardtop and other stuff ?

Old 09-30-2011, 01:24 PM

Sorry to hear it.

They don't repair it. They give you a check, maybe they can recommend where to get it repaired.
Some companies make you show them the repairs to check the current value of the car.

good luck,

-jazzman
Old 09-30-2011, 01:30 PM

Originally Posted by Jazzman
Sorry to hear it.

They don't repair it. They give you a check, maybe they can recommend where to get it repaired.
Some companies make you show them the repairs to check the current value of the car.

good luck,

-jazzman
OoO ok well i called them yesterday and i had few options to choose. They say they can towed my s2k to their shop they recommended and they paid for everything and i just paid $500 for my deductible but i was like hmm i wonder how much they can give me a check its worth for first so i having them come tmr to look at it.
Old 09-30-2011, 01:45 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by xcrazyaenoyx
Originally Posted by Jazzman' timestamp='1317417884' post='21028693
Sorry to hear it.

good luck,

-jazzman
OoO ok well i called them yesterday and i had few options to choose. They say they can towed my s2k to their shop they recommended and they paid for everything and i just paid $500 for my deductible but i was like hmm i wonder how much they can give me a check its worth for first so i having them come tmr to look at it.
I made the insurance pay to tow my car to the Honda dealership. They should pay to tow it where you want, as well as pay for it to be repaired there. They will make a quote, the shop will work from that, and if they need more money they will fight the insurance and if its a good shop they will dominate the lying insurance company and get more money for the repair. (Once they took it apart, plastic was broken, insurance claims the shop did it, oh hell nah we have pictures, now pay up jerk offs)
Old 09-30-2011, 03:09 PM

Damn that sucks. Good to see they didn't get it.
Old 09-30-2011, 03:29 PM

damn bro sorry to hear. if you dont mind me asking what did they take? it looks like your seats and radio are still there so that's good.
Old 09-30-2011, 03:53 PM

Originally Posted by meccjoo
damn bro sorry to hear. if you dont mind me asking what did they take? it looks like your seats and radio are still there so that's good.
They didn't took any but they ripped off my key igniton. its seem like they trying to steal my car
Old 09-30-2011, 04:06 PM

Where did this happened?
Old 09-30-2011, 04:43 PM

Sorry to hear. Hope all works out with the insurance and getting the car back up to speed.
Old 09-30-2011, 05:10 PM

Ouch!

That sucks.
At least they didn't get what they came for.

Noobs. They couldn't steal it so they just trashed it. Lame.

Quick Reply: my s2k got broken into! :(