S2000 Talk Discussions related to the S2000, its ownership and enthusiasm for it.

Man some drunk a**hole hit me tonight!

Old 03-12-2010, 12:58 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Man some drunk a**hole hit me tonight!

Man i have to vent... So tonight after the clubs, me and my friend decided to get taco bell after the club. So after placing our order from the drive threw, the car in the back was getting close as i can tell in my rear view and this mother !@#$%# in his POS durango hits me from behind. I moved my car up a little bit, ( i shouldnt have done that to prove that they hit me). I walked out and checked my bumper, i didnt see anything. So i just stood there and looked at them, finally his passenger came out, and i wwas like "you hit me," he was like "are you sure?" i was like yea. Still the driver did not come out. Then this short 5 foot hollister wearing mother ####er comes out from the back seat and was like "he didnt hit you" and all this sh*t, trying to start a fight. The passenger was trying to get him back into the car, but he was still talking sh*t. I was like "you know how much this car is worth" and he was like "2 grand". They were still denying hitting me. I was furious then. There was also people behind us and they came out and was like "do you want me to call the cops" it looked like he was about to dial. Finally after all his friends come out and back him up, the driver finally comes out. My friend, the passenger knew the driver, they worked together but dont really know each other, so i was like wtf and was like forget about it since i didnt see no visible marks. So after i got home, i checked my bumper, the reason why i could see anything because the marks were on top of the bumper instead of on the side since the durango sits high. Its not that bad but it still bugs me... Hopefully it doesnt look so bad tomorrow morning...
Old 03-12-2010, 01:04 AM

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

you should have called the cops.
this is yet another reason why I do not do drive thru's in the S.
Old 03-12-2010, 01:05 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Damn man. Thats horrible. I always dread something like this would happen to me. I don't know how I would react if the person that hit me got belligerent.
Old 03-12-2010, 01:10 AM

yea i should have, but i was heading out of town for spring break the next day and didnt want to talk with the cops for another 1 or 2 hours. I bet the driver would have fail a alcohol test if the cops came...
Old 03-12-2010, 01:16 AM

I need to get a taser or a weapon of some sort just in case this happens again and the prick wants to pick a fight.
Old 03-12-2010, 05:18 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Should have called the cops. Obligatory 'that will buff right out' statement.
Old 03-12-2010, 05:22 AM

I had a lady hit me a long time ago in my old car, and she denied it, until her passenger comes out and says yes she did, but theres no damage. I show him the part of my bumper pushed out and all misaligned but he pops it back and by the time the cops arrive, they claim they wont do anything because I already had damage on the front of the car and he couldn't be sure any damage came from the car that actually rear-ended me.

Fact is unless there is alot of damage or your car is brand new, someone is going to give you a hard time. For the most part just call the cops as soon as anyone gives you any sign of trouble. If they say they are in the wrong or want to take care of it give them some slack but never let them intimidate you out of justice. Personally I call the cops anytime anymore because insurance companies are quick to screw you and I want my money's worth...

Good luck in your situation.
Old 03-12-2010, 05:31 AM

"you know how much this car is worth?"

NICE
Old 03-12-2010, 05:49 AM

was it something like this....

start watching at 1:10,

"do you know what you facking just wrecked here..."
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vz4kdvmTuBc [/media]
Old 03-12-2010, 08:53 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by GT_NFR,Mar 12 2010, 06:31 AM
"you know how much this car is worth?"

NICE
I thought the same thing. Douche line. 01' ... 11k, tops. A new corolla is worth more

Quick Reply: Man some drunk a**hole hit me tonight!