S2000 Talk Discussions related to the S2000, its ownership and enthusiasm for it.

I Will NEVER buy a HONDA again!

Old 09-09-2004, 09:44 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yeh obviously Honda has probs with their customer service, I hope they are listening.....You wonder why they aren't in the top 3 anymore.....
Old 09-09-2004, 09:46 PM
Banned

Perhaps you should buy a Lexus. Its customer service has always been at the top.
Old 09-09-2004, 09:51 PM

yes my next car wont be a honda I can gurantee you that!! My next car will be something pricier and will def be based on the qaulity of customer service. BYE RUDE HONDA!!
Old 09-09-2004, 09:56 PM
Banned

What if next time Honda will come out with a better, more exciting and beautiful car than the S? You still wouldn't buy it?
Old 09-09-2004, 09:57 PM

to late I had such a horrible experiance I wont forget. Theres always better cars but more $$$$.
Old 09-09-2004, 10:30 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Try renton honda they seem to have a pretty good service department.
Old 09-10-2004, 12:07 AM

SilverKnight, I have the perfect solution for situations like this that I've encountered before. it's taken a bit of effort and leg-work on my part during those times, but I have *ALWAYS* come out more than satisfied with the results when dealing with these sorts of issues.

however, you clearly support the idiot puppet-of-the-ultrawealthy fool of a *coughcough* president and his band of "f*ck the environment... I'll make you richer if you make me richer..." cronies, so I'm sorry but I can't help you.

otherwise, I think you have excellent taste in cars and I have no animosity towards you. it's just that you're politically confused.

and I'm truly sorry about the rough time at the Honda dealerships.

peace.
Old 09-10-2004, 02:03 AM

Originally Posted by honda606,Sep 9 2004, 06:01 PM
This is the kind of karma you should expect being a Bush supporter.
ouch!
Old 09-10-2004, 04:27 AM
bkw

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i've owned 12 honda's and will never own another one again. i just dont understand why theres such a huge disparity from acura customer service and honda's customer service! it's horrible all the way down the line from the top, from their north american customer service representatives to their dealerships, i will never use my hard earned money to purchase another honda branded vehicle ever again.

you honda, seriously.
Old 09-10-2004, 05:32 AM

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

actually since bush has taken office, the tax system has become even MORE regressive (meaning the poorer are taxed less). The Kerry/Edwards position of the bush tax cuts mainly benefitting the rich is PURE BULLSHIT.

The lowest tax rate was lowered 33%
The highest tax rate was lowered ~3%

I would honestly hope someone paying $50K in taxes gets a greater DOLLAR cut than someone paying $1K. The Kerry/Edwards position just tries to get people into a class warfare position Under Bush's plan, the number of people paying $0 in taxes has skyrocketed (and they are not the "rich" as Kerry/Edwards claim). They are insulting the intelligence of Americans.

Economically, Bush's policies have been right on. In recessions, you NEED government spending to keep jobs. While there is a greater deficit, there are more people employed because of it (and as a % of GDP the recession is not even near a record high). Anyone who knows anything about economics knows you cannot FORCE economic growth, you can only make conditions favorable for it. Bush has done just that.

Quick Reply: I Will NEVER buy a HONDA again!