S2000 Talk Discussions related to the S2000, its ownership and enthusiasm for it.

I like your daddys car....

Old 02-25-2010, 07:28 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Lol. Its not that i am mocking you its the egotistic attitude you exhume that i am mocking. You can make 50k a year in constructions so thats not a feat. College? I dont have a degree either and i make almost double your income.

When you claimed to make a mortgage payment thats when i almost spit my drink out. I know kids like you.. the first argumen t you resort to is 'you dont know me' blah blah and you attempt to downplay this entire situation by generalizing the people who blame you when your arguing that generalization is wrong. Are you still with me???

Haha.. whats more funny is that you and everyone your age thinks their the 'exception'. Umm.. no. Like i said we're living in a narcissistic, and materialistic era spawning wastes of youth like you is typical.
Old 02-25-2010, 07:54 PM

wow...glad you have him figured out usmc

Old 02-25-2010, 09:37 PM

Originally Posted by USMCkang,Feb 25 2010, 08:28 PM
Lol. Its not that i am mocking you its the egotistic attitude you exhume that i am mocking. You can make 50k a year in constructions so thats not a feat. College? I dont have a degree either and i make almost double your income.

When you claimed to make a mortgage payment thats when i almost spit my drink out. I know kids like you.. the first argumen t you resort to is 'you dont know me' blah blah and you attempt to downplay this entire situation by generalizing the people who blame you when your arguing that generalization is wrong. Are you still with me???

Haha.. whats more funny is that you and everyone your age thinks their the 'exception'. Umm.. no. Like i said we're living in a narcissistic, and materialistic era spawning wastes of youth like you is typical.
i too understand you and other folks think all of us are a waste of youth. if i understand correctly, what you dont believe, is that i make a mortgage payment?

listen, i really dont need to convince you or anyone else but, if i must, and youd like me to prove that, i at the age of 21 am a home owner "1: yes i'm on the tittle, 2: make mortgage payments. Im in Corona, CA.

anytime youd like to stop by ill be glad to show you that im not lying.

how old are you anyway. And why is this so hard for you to believe?

Old 02-25-2010, 09:48 PM

So who won?
Old 02-25-2010, 10:07 PM

Listen kid,

21 and a homeowner? How much down did you put? How much was the house? Did you get it appraised to see what value it's at right now? What is your payoff? Do you even know what your interest rate is? What bank did you finance it with? Is it your primary or investment(lol why do i ask this) or both?

Without at LEAST 4+ years of income and a cosigner there is NO bank that will touch a 18-21 year old; especially with something as big as a mortgage, and your especially prone to loss when you have a pending car payment that probably soaks up ~10+% of your gross income.

Wait, wait, I forgot, you worked since your pre-pubescent years to buy the s2k cash now amirite? Haha, as the puzzle pieces ravel in the air and fall into place you are just getting more ridiculous. First it's the s2k, now it's a home on top of that? What kind of dream are you living?

I haven't gotten him figured out; I've gotten his entire generation lining up at my bank to get a car loan for 18-20k to buy that dream used s2k, (insert wannabe-baller mobile here) only to be financed; then to have the loan turnover due to loss of a job or a mom and dad reporting a few days later to reverse the process. What's funnier is when mommy and daddy deposit G's into college kid's accounts who later come to me asking for new savings as if they worked to get the $.

Keep it coming kid, let's tell your life story
Old 02-25-2010, 10:09 PM

Originally Posted by USMCkang,Feb 25 2010, 08:28 PM

is your belief in that because you didn't have that when you were younger and you also didn't have any friends in that situation either??

You need to have more faith in the youth man We're not all young, Mummy and Daddy money grabbers. Some are mature with money knowledge that aren't all about chasing money grabbing tail and booze.

But then again.. I guess you do live in a place where the devil spawn of youth is at its worst
Old 02-25-2010, 10:17 PM

http://www.q13fox.com/media/photo/2009-06/47547346.jpg
Old 02-25-2010, 10:24 PM

You have the perception that I'm old when I'm really, really not.

If it were me, and I was in his shoes I would take what mom and dad can give me and call it a day.

I don't take ownership for what I didn't work hard to own. There's nothing wrong with me calling this guy out, or is there?
Old 02-25-2010, 11:18 PM

this is so entertaining lol
Old 02-25-2010, 11:18 PM

Originally Posted by rev_high_er,Feb 25 2010, 08:14 PM
imo its sad to see people driving better cars when young because their parents bought them and now that their old, cant afford a nice one on their own.
This comment shows me that you don't get it and you are too young to understand..

Lets put it this way, its not that older people CAN'T afford a better, nicer car, its that priorities change. Instead of putting the money into a car, some "older" folks tend to funnel their money into other things. (investments, family, ect..)

Oh, and I living in Corona is nothing to brag about..

I know as i live there too..

Quick Reply: I like your daddys car....