S2000 Talk Discussions related to the S2000, its ownership and enthusiasm for it.

I like your daddys car....

Old 02-25-2010, 11:58 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by rev_high_er,Feb 25 2010, 01:50 PM
i got that also when i was 18 but, at the time i was driving an 3G Acura TL with rims and A-SPEC factory kit. it had all the good stuff, bluetooth, heated seats exct.

Older people with POS cars use to look at me like "daddy bought it". I live with a single mother who is a stay home mother and younger brother. i pay for everything including mortgage.

im 21 now, and i have the s2000. fun car. i get less compliments tho but, thats not why i bought it.

like a few i dont care much for showing off what i have as many people have helped in one way or another even, if it hasnt been finacially.

also, not to brag or anything, and its not as much money as some people my age my think but, ive been making 50k since 18yrs old.

the more money you make, the more you spend.

dont let it bother you.

enjoy your car but, overall enjoy it with others.
Want a cookie?
Old 02-25-2010, 12:19 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by S2kHabitat,Feb 25 2010, 12:58 PM
Want a cookie?
sure
Old 02-25-2010, 12:30 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by rev_high_er,Feb 25 2010, 02:19 PM
sure
Old 02-25-2010, 12:32 PM

Originally Posted by S2kHabitat,Feb 25 2010, 01:30 PM
i thought you were going to give me a cokie, not one of your self portraits. hahaa

good picture tho. do you keep that saved on your desktop?
Old 02-25-2010, 12:32 PM

I bought you a cookie...but I eated it.
Old 02-25-2010, 02:19 PM

Received 241 Likes on 180 Posts

Try this next time:
"Your momma bought it for me."
Old 02-25-2010, 03:30 PM

Not to brag but I make more money than God
Old 02-25-2010, 04:08 PM

someone needs to hit the gym.
Old 02-25-2010, 04:47 PM

LOL to the kid who makes 50k pays the mortgage and has an s2k!! Hahaha see if you really were doing that you wouldnt brag about nor would you need the acceptance of an online forum. When your mom fnds a new man to settle with be sure to pack your bags and start a thread on the fs forums.

Hey i bet your the primary signer on the mortgage too huh?? Oh i forgot u are a successful 50 thousand millionaire to be able to do that.

Trust me. Just cuz mom pays for your shit doesnt make u any less of a person. When you try to convince others that you are self reliant when in fact your just another broke college kid with a decent car is when you truly merge into the narcissistic era we live in today.
Old 02-25-2010, 07:14 PM

Originally Posted by USMCkang,Feb 25 2010, 05:47 PM
LOL to the kid who makes 50k pays the mortgage and has an s2k!! Hahaha see if you really were doing that you wouldnt brag about nor would you need the acceptance of an online forum. When your mom fnds a new man to settle with be sure to pack your bags and start a thread on the fs forums.

Hey i bet your the primary signer on the mortgage too huh?? Oh i forgot u are a successful 50 thousand millionaire to be able to do that.

Trust me. Just cuz mom pays for your shit doesnt make u any less of a person. When you try to convince others that you are self reliant when in fact your just another broke college kid with a decent car is when you truly merge into the narcissistic era we live in today.
this here is exactly what i mean. youve never met me, nor know anything about my life. you like some people on the street, see me and think "dad bought it".

so because you or friends of yours didnt make 50k a year at 18 make it impossible for anyone else to? you think im on the computer trying to show off what i dont have when my only mistake here was not getting my point accross correctly.

to the OP.
these people are everywhere (including forums). dont let it get to you. if your mom bought you an s2000 so what, make it a goal to buy yourself, with your own money a better car. imo its sad to see people driving better cars when young because their parents bought them and now that their old, cant afford a nice one on their own.

you cant say someone is successful because they drive a nice expensive car. they might be parking it outside the apartment complex where they live.

oh, and one last thing to the guy mocking me. im not a broke college student. i never went to college. lets just say im very lucky (and grateful) to have landed the job i did.

ive noticed, a lot of people on here choose to buy $2500 wheels or $1000 hoods ext, and i agree they are sweet. i have a feeling not everyone can afford them tho. i guess i could be one of those but why, to leave me with no money in my pockets. everyone can choose to do what they like with their money. as for me, besides not being able to afford those, i will put that money in a bank and save it. i have other bills to pay or spend my money on. i do not, how ever judge those people for doing so. as some of you are making 10x as much money as i am.

Quick Reply: I like your daddys car....