S2000 Talk Discussions related to the S2000, its ownership and enthusiasm for it.

I like your daddys car....

Old 02-27-2010, 02:20 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I never got a sign-in bonus and all of my military money went to booze and guns..

I'm out due to injury and it's funny how everyone thinks I'm pissed off but I really ain't.. just callin' a kid out cause he is lying.

Oh and to rev_higher-

Like I said man, I ain't putting any money on this.. just prove yourself and I'll leave this thread. There's no money on the line here, just your validity. But honestly, be honest with yourself. First off you say you live with your single mother and younger brother.. then say your 24 year old sister co-signed the mortgage with you.. then you say you work(ed) at a bank (I know teller salary and No, you were not a banker) .. then you say you had 18k as an 18 year old to put down on a home in the meantime you have the ability to own a home and a car all on your own?? I work at a bank so I know the facts - we don't give out mortgages let alone an unsecured loans worth more then ~3k to a kid without credit history, job history, or anything for that matter which is why I'm calling you out. Your lying and you have no proof but if you do, you'll prove yourself to all the reader's in this thread that I am blowing steam. That's not enough for you??

To you Seaman.. please stay on your ship and don't let your mouth loose to me. I'm a war vet and if your anything less then an E-4 you better stand down. If you had some form of attention to detail you'd read all of these posts and see that I'm just callin' this kid out.. just like I would to new Marines in my infantry unit. But, I forget - the Navy is a job not a lifestyle like the Corps where we actually break-in our newbies by calling them out..
Old 02-27-2010, 02:43 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 38 Likes on 30 Posts

Dude leave bro! Even if he is lieing, which I doubt, you are 10 times more of a b*tch than he is. Grow up or leave the forum. You got some serious issues you need to sort out..
Old 02-27-2010, 02:44 PM

I'm 30, look young and just bought my house a few months ago. This reminded me when some insurance sales guy came asking if my mom or dad were home. I said yes, they're at THEIR house.
Old 02-27-2010, 03:23 PM

^LOL, let's admit, we have the tendency to judge ppl by appearance......
Old 02-27-2010, 03:55 PM

I can't believe this thread is still alive. It went from semi-interesting because I like hearing stories about what happens to people in their S2000's due to the fact that I look young and hear a ton of crap from people about owning an Si, so I can't imagine when I get an 'S'. Anyway, someone lock this.

P.S. The dude who is trying to call out the other guy has waaaay too much time on his hands and definitely has some issues......... IBTL?
Old 02-27-2010, 04:01 PM
Former Sponsor

Didn't this start out in the street encounters?
If so what mod would look at this and then move it instead of closing it? lol
OP if your still reading this please lock it!!
Old 02-27-2010, 04:06 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by rev_high_er,Feb 26 2010, 10:16 PM
i dont have anything to prove but, from all those posts youve made, calling me a liar, spoiled exct. looks like you want me to prove it. which if you want i have no prob doing so.

lets just put some cash on it. i mean, i am a liar right? you can come up on some of my moms money like you say.

listen, if you agree:

i will prove the following
-my name on house loan/tittle
-i make mortage payments
-my name on s2000 loan/tittle
-i make s2000 payments
-i pay insurance
-basically i pay for all my shit!

if not! then with all due respect STFU dude. just cause you didnt have what i have at my age doesnt mean others dont.

no, this doesnt make me a better person nor does it make those that get things from parents any less of a person. (lucky them) , i am proud of my accomplishments.

"you following me?"

and (heres the good part)

i am willing to prove it.

nough said
Dude, you should post your first and last name, social security number, DOB, credit card numbers and other relevant info. I just won't believe you otherwise.
Old 02-27-2010, 04:07 PM

Originally Posted by USMCkang,Feb 27 2010, 03:20 PM
I never got a sign-in bonus and all of my military money went to booze and guns..

I'm out due to injury and it's funny how everyone thinks I'm pissed off but I really ain't.. just callin' a kid out cause he is lying.

Oh and to rev_higher-

Like I said man, I ain't putting any money on this.. just prove yourself and I'll leave this thread. There's no money on the line here, just your validity. But honestly, be honest with yourself. First off you say you live with your single mother and younger brother.. then say your 24 year old sister co-signed the mortgage with you.. then you say you work(ed) at a bank (I know teller salary and No, you were not a banker) .. then you say you had 18k as an 18 year old to put down on a home in the meantime you have the ability to own a home and a car all on your own?? I work at a bank so I know the facts - we don't give out mortgages let alone an unsecured loans worth more then ~3k to a kid without credit history, job history, or anything for that matter which is why I'm calling you out. Your lying and you have no proof but if you do, you'll prove yourself to all the reader's in this thread that I am blowing steam. That's not enough for you??

To you Seaman.. please stay on your ship and don't let your mouth loose to me. I'm a war vet and if your anything less then an E-4 you better stand down. If you had some form of attention to detail you'd read all of these posts and see that I'm just callin' this kid out.. just like I would to new Marines in my infantry unit. But, I forget - the Navy is a job not a lifestyle like the Corps where we actually break-in our newbies by calling them out..
listen, no disrespect but, why not put any money on it. i mean. you think ill do this just to prove someone wrong on a forum? no need to unless, i can make something.

anyway ill brief you again.

im 21.
i own a house
i own an s2000

and i make payments.

i never said i bought both these when 18. at 18 i had an acura TL and live in an apartment.

at 20 i traded in my TL for the s2000. 7 months later or so purchased th home.

i have a cosigner my sister, yes.

ive worked at the same job im at now since 18. at one point i worked a second job as a teller at a bank. and before that, i too worked for honda. selling cars (i was a floater).

so, ive had 2 jobs for a while. i just recently quit my part time.

if you dont believe me, theres nothing i can do.

theres only one other way tho but, you already now that, dont you?
Old 02-27-2010, 04:09 PM

you huys are right. sorry for this but, i thought id make some easy money. oh well!

how do i lock it?

USMCkang: you can always PM meif your willing to pay up! lol
Old 02-27-2010, 04:12 PM
Former Sponsor

Bottom right hand corner of the thread it says moderator options or something. Can close it there.

Quick Reply: I like your daddys car....