S2000 Talk Discussions related to the S2000, its ownership and enthusiasm for it.

How do you guys wash your cars?

Old 11-14-2002, 10:52 AM

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

This is unbelievable. I think the heat gets to the people in Arizona. Man...leave it alone already.
Old 11-14-2002, 10:54 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

ok.
Old 11-14-2002, 11:09 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

[QUOTE]Originally posted by TKG 26
[B]to our persistent friend from arizona....

actually, my car will look better than yours.... blah blah blah...................

"My work is done here"
Old 11-14-2002, 11:16 AM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by SilverS2KAZ
[B]
Originally posted by TKG 26
to our persistent friend from arizona....

actually, my car will look better than yours.... blah blah blah...................

"My work is done here"
the person who penned this response is 39 years old....go figure.
Old 11-14-2002, 11:17 AM

Originally posted by OhioRacer
This is unbelievable. I think the heat gets to the people in Arizona. Man...leave it alone already.
Tisk, Tisk. My goodness, simmer down, and lets don't get all red and heated up in the face now. Can I get you a cool towel for your face? I'm all done responding now to our friend from Toronto. Take a deep breath and count to 10.
Are you going to be OK?
Old 11-14-2002, 11:27 AM

Originally posted by TKG 26

the person who penned this response is 39 years old....go figure.
39 1/2

Now go on along and crunch some numbers or something. Were done.

I will no longer be opening up this post, so your response will not be acknowledged. ...and don't try a personal e-mail, it will go straight to the recycle bin before being opened.

Anyway we have some guy from Ohio all hot and upset over this silly banter. We need to stop for his sake, his head is ready to pop off.
Old 11-14-2002, 11:32 AM

OR, he thinks you're upset over how people wash their cars.........

hahahahahahahahaha.........
Old 11-14-2002, 03:57 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by JL9000
Incubus:
Well, I wish I could learn to do things myself than paying someone else to do it too! but that mean I'll have to learn to build my own house after chopping down some trees, make my own TV, grow and cook my own meals, design my own car and build it too... you get the idea. The thing is everyone has a different mind, and so there are people who think we're anal about our cars and those that think we're not even close to making enough effort, so please do not criticize others.
Notice that I'm just as anal about the s2000 as you! so please do not take this as a flame.
Trust me I have paid for a car wash, and I will do it again.

Hell it was just last week I found myself getting an oil change and took the bait for a cheap handwash.

I was answering the original question. Simply, the best way is to do it yourself. If you want to be specific, which is what he wanted, then take others' advice. You can't always assure that someone else will do it right, but by checking on the net you can learn how to do it right.
I picked up some carcasm from you, and it may have been because you were offended by my first post.

on a side note: EVERYONE seems to be a bit touchy (Including myself) and we should realize that opinions are inevitable, there is no getting around them.

And that thing about being fired, I'm sure Ohioracer meant it as a joke. Can they fire you? Who are they? Can they fire me?

I didn't take it as a flame, just wanted to clarify what I said.

Incubus
Old 11-14-2002, 05:22 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Incubus
[B]

Trust me I have paid for a car wash, and I will do it again.

Hell it was just last week I found myself getting an oil change and took the bait for a cheap handwash.

I was answering the original question.
Old 11-14-2002, 05:31 PM

And by the way...a little culture lesson. I have been to Canada several times and I can tell you that Canadians are very proud of their country. They resent when Americans come across with this attitude that Canada is the 51st state. And I don't blame them. We Americans can come across as arrogant know-it-alls sometime. Apparently, especially certain Arizona posters. I think we have enough people throughout the world who hate America. We don't need to antagonize our friends to the north with "attitude".

Quick Reply: How do you guys wash your cars?