S2000 Talk Discussions related to the S2000, its ownership and enthusiasm for it.

Hit and run

Old 09-05-2008, 07:31 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile Hit and run

I'm so pissed off right now I can barely type. This is what I noticed this morning

This happened at work yesterday. As you can see the quarter panel is bent in and the bumper is scratched. The S went straight from my garage to work then back into the garage after work. I did not notice the damage until this AM when I did my usual every day inspection when I got in this AM. I'm going to TRY to find out who did this because not to many people came by the office yesterday and here is how our parking lot is set up. I park all the way to the right and as far right as I can go.

This is the 2nd time this has happened to me this year. WTF! How can people do this shyt and still sleep at night? F#$@^&*%&%$#$#%^^%!!!

Lu-Dawg
Old 09-05-2008, 07:38 AM

Sux man, sorry to see that. Looks like they tried to cut it sharp and go out the wrong way, maybe?
Old 09-05-2008, 07:47 AM

Yeah, that could be it or they came in from the wrong direction of the parking lot. It sucks because I take so much good care of my car and some @sshole has to do this. My deducable is $500.00 so if I don't find out who did this...and chances are I wont, I'm going to have to dish out the $500.00. Like I said this happened to at a shopping center in Jan. and I had to dish out $500.00 back then.
Old 09-05-2008, 08:36 AM

This guy should be hung from a meat hook by his genetalia.
Old 09-05-2008, 08:51 AM

that sucks man! does it go all the way through the paint?

if not maybe you can get a paintless dent removal place to get out the dent and then wet sand/buff the area.
Old 09-05-2008, 08:53 AM
RBR

I had my bumper and passenger side tail light damaged twice at work already, so I'm feeling your pain.
Old 09-05-2008, 09:26 AM

man.. same thing happen to me last week.. if you didnt see my post.. people are a huge P.O.S.. i hope they get what is comming to them..
Old 09-05-2008, 09:34 AM

heathas2k - Yes, the scratches went all the way down to the metal. The hit bent the quarter panel in near the lip of the fender and push out the panel about 4" to the right. You can see it where the light chages direction. Sucks because I was thinking like you suggested and try to buff it out but once I saw the metal I knew I was F'd.

SkyRollin - I agree 100%

RBR - I talked to my Manager and she agreed to switch me parking spaces. It will help take out any future risks.

Thanks for letting me vent guys. It's actually making me feel a little better.

Lu-Dawg
Old 09-05-2008, 10:00 AM

Yeah man, a truck hit me on the highway (going side by side) last Saturday, so I have a soft spot for damaged s2k! - I've been a cynical misanthrope all week, but oooooooo well!!
Old 09-05-2008, 11:09 AM

On the bright side, you live in Napa so you have great roads to rip down.

Quick Reply: Hit and run