S2000 Talk Discussions related to the S2000, its ownership and enthusiasm for it.

Help Need Silver/Suzuka Blue Pics!

Old 04-06-2002, 03:36 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help Need Silver/Suzuka Blue Pics!

Hey Guys, I just went to the dealer ship today, and got a offer for a NEW S2K for Can $54800. So I took it, it just comes standard, NO parts, I figure i'll get some aftermarket parts.

Now my trouble is that I want to either have the Sebring Silver or the Suzuka Blue, the only two that's available for me. I haven't seen neither in real life, and from what I have heard, the Suzuka Blue usually look different then when u look at it in real life. As I am going to be spending over 70% of my paycheck/month on it, I better make sure it's the right decision. I was wondering if any one can help me by posting some Suzuka Blue / Sebring Silver colour pics of cars that they have seen have own.

Thanks So Much!
Old 04-06-2002, 03:41 PM

I think that both the silver and blue are nice colors. If you want to be the newest kid on the block I'd say go with the Suzuka Blue. I've seen the blue in person and it is very nice, but I don't think it suits the car. To me it's a color that a 50 year old conservative business man would drive. (maybe you are a 50 year old business man ) Unfortunately I don't have any pics of them, but do a search and I'm sure you'll find some of both colors.
Old 04-06-2002, 03:42 PM

do a search in the photo forum.
Old 04-06-2002, 03:43 PM

How good are your eyes?

<----- It's a beautiful colour, you can't go wrong. And there already are way too many silver cars on the road, anyway.
Old 04-06-2002, 03:43 PM

Some Suzuka....btw, click on them for full size...

Old 04-06-2002, 03:46 PM

Originally posted by Euclid
I've seen the blue in person and it is very nice, but I don't think it suits the car. To me it's a color that a 50 year old conservative business man would drive.
Hey now! I resemble that remark!

Uhm, no, wait, I am only in my 30s, and some people would argue that "conservative" descriptor...
Old 04-06-2002, 03:49 PM

That's some pretty sweet pics,
Ya, I already look through all the photos in the library. It just seem there weren't enough Suzuka blue pics posted. So I was still a bit pestimistic about it.

Hmmm , and the thing is, for some strange reason, all the metallic blue cars I see in the street are those crummy 1990s cars or stupid vans. So I was starting to have doubt about choosing what colour.

How did u guys decide on what colour? Isen't it so hard?

I am going more towards the blue right now, because I really like the blue interior, and ya silver car is all over the place in Toronto. ^^;
Old 04-06-2002, 03:52 PM

Oh Oh , just another question, okay, u know the pics u just submitted? In real life, does it look more blue less blue more bright less bright more shiny less shiny? or what? hee hee

And can I get a vote on, what the rest of u think? for those who have seen the car in real life, does that pic give a good representation in real life?

I wanted to get a grand prex white, but they don't offer it here, I think at NIGHT the white looks the best ^^
Old 04-06-2002, 04:00 PM

As far as close to true color the answer is...it depends The blue has a remarkable ability to change color much as the old Silverstone silver did...not quite as great a range in color but the car has had a purplish/red hue at night and washed out denim during overcast sky...

The second pic (102-242) in the set of pics is probably the closest to true color in the sunlight.

Also the interior is a bit darker than it looks in the picture...the sun was in front of the camera in the pic and you get alot of sun glare off the surfaces.
Old 04-06-2002, 04:04 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by fg23knight
[B]
How did u guys decide on what colour?

Quick Reply: Help Need Silver/Suzuka Blue Pics!