S2000 Talk Discussions related to the S2000, its ownership and enthusiasm for it.

Ground Control and Stock Shocks

Old 01-05-2007, 10:07 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ground Control and Stock Shocks

i got a spare set of stock shocks from a person who switched to koni. the problem with these shocks is that they are missing the lower cup perches because you transfer them over to the konis.

im wondering how the GC kit for the s2000 fits on stock shocks. do they recess in the stock perches as well? im kinda hoping there is some way i can rig the sleeves to fit on the base ring of the shock.

anyone used the GC kit on their stock shocks? id like to know how it worked for you.
Old 01-10-2007, 04:28 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by tysonCRX,Jan 5 2007, 11:07 AM
i got a spare set of stock shocks from a person who switched to koni. the problem with these shocks is that they are missing the lower cup perches because you transfer them over to the konis.

im wondering how the GC kit for the s2000 fits on stock shocks. do they recess in the stock perches as well? im kinda hoping there is some way i can rig the sleeves to fit on the base ring of the shock.

anyone used the GC kit on their stock shocks? id like to know how it worked for you.
Hi,

I am too looking to run a set of ground-control over my stock shocks. I want to keep the oem handling but lower the car a bit. Is that doable with such a setup or I will copromise the handling of my car doing so? Please post valuable experience.

thx

Mart