S2000 Talk Discussions related to the S2000, its ownership and enthusiasm for it.

Going to Japan any places I should go or things I should buy?!?!?

Old 08-01-2003, 08:00 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ill take some 4.44 gears. how much do they run in japan???
Old 08-04-2003, 04:13 PM

Go to Kyoto and visit the temples
You won't be dissappointed

-Marc
Old 08-04-2003, 04:32 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

An R34? In blue?
Old 08-05-2003, 04:52 AM

I'm in Tokyo and JR pass is very limited since alot of the trains are privately owned.. therefor you must buy additional fare..

Places so far i went to:
Mugen Headquarters at Ikebukro and transfer to ToBo line and then get off at ASAKA eki this will cost you extra since its not a JR line... and hope on the taxi cause Mugen office is in the middle of nowhere... farm lands... IMO...
couple of things at mugen like key chains and jackets if your die hard Mugen fan.. fan switch and thermo's are available without any discount what so ever... if you want to buy some mugen parts ask for AKIHIRO KOJIMA chief, marketing secton he speaks english pretty well... he know SCOTT well from KING MOTORSPORTS therefor don't expect any discount from him.. although he will help you locate limited mugen stuff in NIPPON...

As for GENUINE HONDA PARTS go to Get on to ASAKUSA line and get off at Shinagawa... and then transfer to to KEIHINKAIKO LINE and then get off at aomono yokocho... walk north for three lights... soon you'll see shinawaga-ku MERCEDES BENZ dealership... across from that your staring at heaven.... HONDA JAPAN parts MAIN OFFICE/STORAGE...

I bought my NSX-R steering wheel and JDM NAVI with Screen RED!!!!! SCREEN Frame and my NEW SEAT NSX-R (I wish) hahaah

CHECK out alot of shops here.. so far there are around 9 shops that deal with S2000's in TOKYO area... expect big discount from
MPF and RS horie.. don't know the address.. i have a map that points it out i'll post it as soon as i get back HOME to CANADA~!

Oh watch out for FOOD.. its hella expensive.. the tranportation isn't cheap either.. watch out for taxi's basic fare start at 660Y and jumps 80y every half a KM... its expensive.. best way is to arrive at the address by train and find specific location by cabbing it to the final destination that way you pay basic fare...

And as for ladies and fun places to get drunk:

Shinjuku is a fakin city itself and without a doubt the ost vigorous part of TOKYO!!! if you have only a day in TOKYYO, shinjuku is the palce to go. TWO FUKIN MILLION people pass this one INTERSECTION the famous X cross walk......
its crowded and remember this tokyo is all interconnected by underground tunnels and caverns... this can confuse you very much...
Look out for english signs lots of em here.. but some places remote don't...
Shinjuku effectively is divided into two areas demarcated by the station. On the west side are skyscrapers, several of which are worth visiting, including the latest additon to the skyline, the imposing tokyo metroplitan goverment offices, the eastern side of the station is far away the lieveliest part of shiijuku....

OH and MOST IMPORTANT EVERY SINGLE SUBWAY MAP IS DIFFERENT CAUSE ITS OWNED BY DIFFERENT COMPANYS its almost impossible to locate a map with all THE STOPS~!
Therefor some stops are not on the map... ask the GATE man at the enterance of the subway.. and buy your self a LONELY PLANET GUIDE its fukin usful... locate embassy first helped me alot with hiring a translater for a day...

Well best of LUCK ...

its fukin awsome here.. CLUBS go to HARAJUKU fukin awsome!!!!!
Old 08-05-2003, 05:00 AM

Oh and HONDA MAIN OFFICE IN TOKYO pretty cool they had TYPE R on display and asimo stuff try shaking hands with ASIMO ahhahahahahha

its on AOYOAMA DORI beside the the subway station addmission is free open till 6pm

This week good timing for me is an auto show...

oh and i forgot to add most of the SKYLINE BUIldings have a VIEW deck.. its free...
Old 08-05-2003, 01:17 PM

If you want to know about good restaurants, I can ask my friend who lives in Tokyo. Let me know if you want to know and I'll give you a list
(BTW, she's single ehehhe)

-Marc
Old 08-05-2003, 05:24 PM

HOOK IT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!