S2000 Talk Discussions related to the S2000, its ownership and enthusiasm for it.

Girl Stories With Our Cars

Old 03-01-2007, 02:48 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ArenG,Mar 1 2007, 06:37 PM
I see your punk ass Z4 in my rear-view, biatch!

Old 03-01-2007, 02:53 PM

This car's more of a headturner to guys. I was driving in Westwood on Friday night and at the crosswalk, some UCLA students gave me the thumbs up.

"S2000!!! AP2!! Sweet ride, bro!"

To most girls, it's a "cute" car, that's too loud on the inside. Once they find out that it's not a BMW or Porsche but it's a Honda, most times, they'll go "Oh..." and start talking about their hair or their nails some more.

Golddiggers FTL.
Old 03-01-2007, 02:59 PM

I was cruising down the street. A 9 year old girl riding her bike told me I was sexy.
Old 03-01-2007, 03:06 PM

Originally Posted by Project22a,Mar 1 2007, 03:59 PM
I was cruising down the street. A 9 year old girl riding her bike told me I was sexy.
Old 03-01-2007, 03:10 PM

More comments from guys. "What a cute car!!"

I just gas it and get out of there.
Old 03-01-2007, 03:15 PM

I don't need a car to get girls.
Old 03-01-2007, 03:15 PM

Where is this strange part of the world where the S2000 gets attention from women? In Los Angeles, no one looks twice at an S2000 except young asian males. Gee... that's just want I wanted.

Women here would only notice your car if you drove an Aston Martin or a Maserati or soemthing like that. They don't even notice Porsches and BMWs.
Old 03-01-2007, 03:23 PM

Received 522 Likes on 400 Posts

Before I got my S, I really thought the whole girls being attracted to guys with nice cars thing to be untrue, although girls tend to roll with guys who have wheels (let's be honest ladies, you don't fool with guys with no car, especially out of school unless you're in New York or something). Then I get the S. I dunno how it is with other races, but with asian girls you turn them heads and suddenly people are more chummy with you, it's almost an instant conversation starter. Like my brother would come home after being dropped off by his friends, and one of the girls are like ooo thass a nice car (parked infront of my house) and he;ll say oh that's my bro's, and suddenly they want to meet me. I could only imagine what it must be like for those people with Porsches, Ferraris, etc.
Fact of the matter is that if you don't have game, a McClaren F1 won't get you laid, fake attention (i.e. chaffeur) sure, but nothing more. But having a nice car does help, like wearing nice clothes and keeping up your appearance, etc. Cars is a real easy way to show (or at least fake it like me cuz God knows I didn't buy this new) that you have some dinero and well there's a definite correlation with amout of money and amount of girls in your life.
Old 03-01-2007, 03:23 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by S2KVITO,Mar 1 2007, 06:14 PM
Alright guys now I know you've got some stories involving girls and our cars I mean how much more of a babe magnet can the S get here at my college it's packed with mustangs and trucks & SUV's that have way too much $$ invested in them I useally Mind my own business and don't "act" like most of the guys here with Saleen mustangs attempting to get girls with there cars but nice chicks always ask me to take them places
Apparently, I should have gone to a school that didn't require decent spelling/grammar!
Old 03-01-2007, 03:27 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I've had many stories over the years. Most of which include long blonde (or brunette) hair flying through the air vertically creating a sort of "wing" effect. Others including getting flashed by a couple of different girls at the most random times. One includes a 3 hour drive with 2 girls on the passenger seat. However, a few girls have disliked my car due to the fact that it is "small" or "loud". Others have told me that they have been turned on. That and I've let a few drive it who have fallen in love with it.

Quick Reply: Girl Stories With Our Cars