S2000 Talk Discussions related to the S2000, its ownership and enthusiasm for it.

Get Your 20th Anniversary S2000 Parts Now

Old 08-08-2020, 10:39 AM

Received 107 Likes on 67 Posts

For my 1000th post:

How ****ing lame. I'm so underwhelmed Honda at the lack of items available. They didn't release practically anything that the majority of the community was asking on FB and Twitter. I don't think they were listening at all to what the community was asking for, instead they were going to release what they wanted, they were probably already developing these parts and the request from the community was probably just for show and to get the word out. I was excited to see a suspension refresh, until I saw there is a very limited quantity and already sold out.

So. ****ing. Weak.
Old 08-08-2020, 10:56 AM

Received 36 Likes on 27 Posts

Originally Posted by Thomas Guide
For my 1000th post:

How ****ing lame. I'm so underwhelmed Honda at the lack of items available. They didn't release practically anything that the majority of the community was asking on FB and Twitter. I don't think they were listening at all to what the community was asking for, instead they were going to release what they wanted, they were probably already developing these parts and the request from the community was probably just for show and to get the word out. I was excited to see a suspension refresh, until I saw there is a very limited quantity and already sold out.

So. ****ing. Weak.
Yeah... if that's there whole parts catalog its a joke.
Old 08-08-2020, 11:34 AM

Received 29 Likes on 29 Posts

I thought that the 20th Anniversary products were a separate program from the parts inventory. I’m also disappointed with the limited quantise is 20th Anniversary products available.
Old 08-08-2020, 12:02 PM

Received 36 Likes on 27 Posts

[QUOTE=AZS2KDancer;24759398]I thought that the 20th Anniversary products were a separate program from the parts inventory./QUOTE]

I hope your right...
Old 08-08-2020, 02:25 PM

Received 20 Likes on 11 Posts

Everything shared here was announced available to purchase from Japan in February...
No one should be surprised items are sold out 6 months later.

That being said, the parts catalog Honda is considering remaking has not been announced yet and is delayed due to COVID.
The following users liked this post:
Vitt (08-09-2020)
Old 08-08-2020, 08:54 PM
Site Moderator

Received 355 Likes on 308 Posts

Seriously this article is very very late. The thread about these parts started in feb. posting this now is pointless and misleading.

Thread in this same section of the forum that was posted in Feb.

https://www.s2ki.com/forums/s2000-ta...parts-1199934/
Old 08-09-2020, 12:56 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

So am I understanding that the 20th anniversary parts list doesn't include a new soft or hard top? I had called my dealer a few times and I don't think they had any idea about anything about this.

I am pretty much on the last few months on my top and need a replacement. I was hoping I can get a new soft top during the relaunch of all these new parts.

Do we have any idea if anything else may be coming to the North America market?
Old 08-09-2020, 04:43 AM

Originally Posted by ekritikos
So am I understanding that the 20th anniversary parts list doesn't include a new soft or hard top? I had called my dealer a few times and I don't think they had any idea about anything about this.

I am pretty much on the last few months on my top and need a replacement. I was hoping I can get a new soft top during the relaunch of all these new parts.

Do we have any idea if anything else may be coming to the North America market?
Why can't you buy a soft top? They are still available.

https://www.hondapartsguys.com/oem-p...MxMC1TMkEtSjAz
Old 08-09-2020, 04:51 AM

Originally Posted by Cossa
Everything shared here was announced available to purchase from Japan in February...
No one should be surprised items are sold out 6 months later.

That being said, the parts catalog Honda is considering remaking has not been announced yet and is delayed due to COVID.
Hmmm, I thought my post indicated how surprised I was. As I don't participate in Facejobs or Twatter there was no other medium of getting updates on the Honda parts, other then it being posted on S2ki every once in a blue moon. There was no Honda mail list or sign up list that I could find to stay informed about what is going on and it seemed geared towards the Japanese market. Non-Japanese enthusiasts be damned.

So let me try again:

Surprised Pikachu...is surprised...
Old 08-09-2020, 05:24 AM

Received 38 Likes on 29 Posts

Other than a hard top I don't think Honda could have done anything to satisfy me with these parts. There is such a big aftermarket for the car already that everything that i want (oem hardtop excluded) is available. The radio door would have been cool, but I probably would have ended up putting it on display in my garage.

Quick Reply: Get Your 20th Anniversary S2000 Parts Now