S2000 Talk Discussions related to the S2000, its ownership and enthusiasm for it.

Funny things people have said about your s2000

Old 05-21-2013, 03:19 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Gave a homeless man some change (dont worry, posted on facebook later describing how awesome of a person I am) and for some reason, for the duration of the light being red, he started talking about Porsches and this guy telling him about driving for 160 mph on cruise control.
Old 05-21-2013, 05:21 PM

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by redbadge
I was tyring to buy some tranny fluid at my local honda dealer, The guy asked me what kind of car I have, I said s2000, he said "oh sorry we dont sell bike stuff, you ll have to go to the honda motorcycle....." I said " well you do, just roll your list all the way down to the bottom and you ll see S2000. "
Went to a car show once and the judges, without having seen my car, entered me in a motorcycle class..

Stopped by a local convenience store the other day to pick a few things up and as I was walking to my car, I saw a guy in a truck hauling a lawn mower on a trailer park next to my car, but leaving a spot between us. As I approached my car, he offered to trade his truck, trailer, and lawn mower for my car and then said how nice and clean it was. I told him it was a 2001 with 92,000 miles and he was shocked lol.

Just called a local Honda dealer to schedule an oil change, he looks me up in his computer, says "S2000", and then asks if I want to have my tires rotated as well...
That's bad lol
Old 05-21-2013, 05:30 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm driving through a fast food restaurant. I forget which one and the guy goes to hand me my food

"Hey man is that a lotus?"

If they only knew
Old 05-21-2013, 06:27 PM

Received 358 Likes on 290 Posts

Originally Posted by Kenshyn
Originally Posted by redbadge' timestamp='1362377324' post='22378040
I was tyring to buy some tranny fluid at my local honda dealer, The guy asked me what kind of car I have, I said s2000, he said "oh sorry we dont sell bike stuff, you ll have to go to the honda motorcycle....." I said " well you do, just roll your list all the way down to the bottom and you ll see S2000. "

Just called a local Honda dealer to schedule an oil change, he looks me up in his computer, says "S2000", and then asks if I want to have my tires rotated as well...
That's bad lol
you need a new dealer...no, like really, REALLY badly.

darcy
Old 05-22-2013, 09:51 AM

While dropping off a girl after the first date, i hit a porcupine going 80mph(showing Vtec) at night & immediatly stopped to see if anything was broken.. This lifted truck who was following me jumped on the brakes. Long story short, 2 porcupines were crossing the road & I hit one of them.
After the guy stopped & asked if we were alright, he said : You just cockblocked a porcupine with your Ferrari! My date died of laughter

Damage: J's front spoiler lost its grille
Old 05-23-2013, 05:03 AM

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by S2K Shawn
Damage: J's front spoiler lost its grille
Old 05-23-2013, 06:15 AM

This entire thread has me CRACKING UP!

The other morning I went into McDonald's for my morning coffee:

Employee: "You look really nice in that car, what kind is it?"
Me: "It's a H.." get interrupted...
Random Customer: "It's a Miata"
Me: "Ugh, it's not a Miata, it's a H.." interrupted again
Same Random Customer: "No, a Miata, right?"
Me: "Honda, it's a Honda S2000, definitely not a Miata"

The look on his face was priceless.. he was so confused!!

And I get a lot of people asking me what it is and is that a new car Honda just started making
Old 05-23-2013, 08:08 AM

First night I get the new S back home...

Pulling out of a parking lot with the top down near a bar district...

First thing I hear someone say when I get to the sidewalk...

"WHOA! Lookout, MIATA!"

Old 05-23-2013, 08:48 AM

yes, it's a miata. No, the "H" stands for "Hyper." It's mazda's new line of cars, like toyota makes lexus, you know?
Old 05-23-2013, 01:10 PM

I was at a red light the other day waiting for it to turn green. Up ahead, a bus was letting passengers off at the stop. After the light turned green, passengers were still getting off and I drove by a group of three younger guys, kinda thugged out. One of them yells at me "Yo, let me have your car!" to which I responded "Yeah right" lol.