S2000 Talk Discussions related to the S2000, its ownership and enthusiasm for it.

Funny things people have said about your s2000

Old 05-20-2013, 01:17 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

At the gas stasion when I hear "hey" "hey guy" still unaware this was directed towards me I start looking around to see whats going on. A methed out 40-50 year old lady trying to get my attention. She asks first if I want to trade her for her 80's beat up bronco. I casually say "ha, no thanks". Then in a snide rude manner she asks "oh let me guess mommy and daddy bought it for you". I replied "nah i actually have a job"
Old 05-20-2013, 03:43 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

My fiancee on her first ride in the s2k: "The fun of riding in this car is pretty well limited to the driver."
Old 05-20-2013, 10:01 AM

Received 23 Likes on 20 Posts

This was Saturday morning since I was cruising around top down in Chicago to enjoy the nice weather.

I'm stuck at a red light after leaving IKEA (ha ha I know) and I'm texting my fiancee back. I have the radio on low and I hear a "nice whip" coming from my right side. I glance over and 2 girls in a ford focus sedan look over. I'm like, "Oh hey thanks.." And continue texting my fiancee. I then hear, "Beautiful day out, shame it doesn't have more seats *giggle*, what are you doing?" At this point I'm thinking to myself, "uh..." so I just reply with, "talking to my fiancee". Light turned green, and drove off. Nothing funny but it was the most recent convo I had about my car as of late.
Old 05-20-2013, 10:36 AM

Received 170 Likes on 125 Posts

Originally Posted by TofuProductions
This was Saturday morning since I was cruising around top down in Chicago to enjoy the nice weather.

I'm stuck at a red light after leaving IKEA (ha ha I know) and I'm texting my fiancee back. I have the radio on low and I hear a "nice whip" coming from my right side. I glance over and 2 girls in a ford focus sedan look over. I'm like, "Oh hey thanks.." And continue texting my fiancee. I then hear, "Beautiful day out, shame it doesn't have more seats *giggle*, what are you doing?" At this point I'm thinking to myself, "uh..." so I just reply with, "talking to my fiancee". Light turned green, and drove off. Nothing funny but it was the most recent convo I had about my car as of late.
Wait till you're married. The ring on your finger will be a panty dropper for a bunch of women you never expected. First year I was married I was propositioned by more women then in my entire life before marriage.
Old 05-20-2013, 10:56 AM

Received 38 Likes on 30 Posts

Boss walked in to talk about something, had to move some open windows around, which resulted in the desktop showing "wow, that's nice, that's not yours is it?" ummm, yep it is...confused look...swear people who don't know about it think it's a super car or something
Old 05-20-2013, 11:57 AM

Received 23 Likes on 20 Posts

Originally Posted by rob-2
Originally Posted by TofuProductions' timestamp='1369072905' post='22554975

Wait till you're married. The ring on your finger will be a panty dropper for a bunch of women you never expected. First year I was married I was propositioned by more women then in my entire life before marriage.
Really? (serious question) - I wonder why that is though. I mean it happens to me whether if I drive or not, not like it's a daily occurrence but it happens .. hrm.
Old 05-20-2013, 12:31 PM

Received 170 Likes on 125 Posts

Originally Posted by TofuProductions
Originally Posted by rob-2' timestamp='1369075018' post='22555078
[quote name='TofuProductions' timestamp='1369072905' post='22554975']

Really? (serious question) - I wonder why that is though. I mean it happens to me whether if I drive or not, not like it's a daily occurrence but it happens .. hrm.
[/quote]

Yup. I had friends who just wanted to sleep with me, girls who wanted to break up my marriage, and other girls who were in relationships want to have some fun with no strings.

I think the ring is a sign of approval and some women like that kind of thing. Since you're married they're in the power seat. They don't like you, they leave you and you're married. They like you and they ruin your marriage to get you. Twisted I know.
Old 05-20-2013, 01:18 PM

Well, I dont have an S yet, (working on it, august is when its supposed to happen)
But im pretty well known in my school for my interest and knowledge on cars. So I get asked alot what car im planning to get. When I show a pic of he S, the think it cost 50 grand, and im looking at a MY2000 lol.
Old 05-20-2013, 01:20 PM

Received 207 Likes on 108 Posts

Originally Posted by rob-2
Since you're married they're in the power seat. They don't like you, they leave you and you're married. They like you and they ruin your marriage to get you. Twisted I know.
Bwahaha. Now that's the second funniest bit of fiction I've heard all day.
Old 05-21-2013, 03:03 PM

Originally Posted by XtbateU
I've always wondered what your wife/GF have said about your s2000. Hope there isn't a thread on this already, but I'll start.

After explaining what clay bar is "So is like clay bar like Nair (hair removal product) for cars? It makes it all smooth again?"

That ended with a light tap on the head. Yes honey.

and

"Did you just stiffen your suspension so you could see my boobs bounce more?"

My reply: No, but thats a side effect I don't really mind. I Told ya I enjoyed curves with this car. She walked away and rolled her eyes.
I actually just bought my S yesterday. When I was checking out the car, my girlfriend asked me how I liked it. I told her "I f***ing love this car." So she asked for a picture. Once she had a few pics of the car she said, and I quote "If you don't come back with that, I won't talk to you again!!! You'd look so hot in that car!!" haha. I couldnt help but feel good about my girl loving my car as much as I do.