S2000 Talk Discussions related to the S2000, its ownership and enthusiasm for it.

Funny things people have said about your s2000

Old 03-05-2013, 07:37 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by 02_s2k
Originally Posted by Rubn1out4GudLuk' timestamp='1362418015' post='22378938
[quote name='02_s2k' timestamp='1362399495' post='22378255']Went to shell and pulled up behind a Dodge Ram Srt-10 (the one with a viper engine). So, this older man looks at my car and kinda loudly says to his friend, "my daughter would love that cute car. His friend said in a southern accent "thats one of them tuner cars right there". I was a bit bothered by his remarks, as I was ready to compliment his ride, which I had a soft spot for a long time. So I pay, and as I approach my car and he is pulling away, I say "hey sir, if your daughter is 18 or older, Ill give her a ride myself to see if she likes it" Which he gave me a mean mug, reved loudly and sped away. Another, I pull into work and my coworker says "I know we make a decent living, but can you afford that porsche?" to which I smiled and said "its a honda".
Haha, Good Reply Jesus. Wish I was there
lol. You're right Nuke, usually a person by the name of Shaniqua would follow up with " aint nobody got time fo dat." lol. haha. Yea that guy was such a douche. I really wanted to say "at least I can afford cute car and not a pretend viper." lol. I just dont get how people can just say the stuff they do when there are sooooooo many car shows and meets with a diversity of cars to educate them. I dont know. I guess Im a fan of the automobile in general, not a fan of specific brands. Got another. Coworker says "is that a spyder?", I said "no. spiders are arachnids. I own a honda" lol
[/quote]

Some people are just closed minded, no worries...Haters gonna hate.

Originally Posted by Simplegreenvr6
Originally Posted by Rubn1out4GudLuk' timestamp='1362417893' post='22378930
[quote name='Simplegreenvr6' timestamp='1361629288' post='22357909']My coworker says "Is that a blanket on top of your car?"Me "what?" Coworker "your roof, is it covered by a blanket so your car stays warm inside?"Me "Shaniqua (her actual name), what the fukx are you talking about? It's a convertible with a soft top."Coworker: "ohhhhhhhhh"
Does Shaniqua have a tendency to end her sentences with "Ain't nobody got time fo' dat", lol

[/quote]

Lol, no way...There's plenty of white girls named Shaniqua around here that are as dumb as a blonde
Old 03-05-2013, 02:58 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Rubn1out4GudLuk
Originally Posted by 02_s2k' timestamp='1362440200' post='22380104
[quote name='Rubn1out4GudLuk' timestamp='1362418015' post='22378938'][quote name='02_s2k' timestamp='1362399495' post='22378255']Went to shell and pulled up behind a Dodge Ram Srt-10 (the one with a viper engine). So, this older man looks at my car and kinda loudly says to his friend, "my daughter would love that cute car. His friend said in a southern accent "thats one of them tuner cars right there". I was a bit bothered by his remarks, as I was ready to compliment his ride, which I had a soft spot for a long time. So I pay, and as I approach my car and he is pulling away, I say "hey sir, if your daughter is 18 or older, Ill give her a ride myself to see if she likes it" Which he gave me a mean mug, reved loudly and sped away. Another, I pull into work and my coworker says "I know we make a decent living, but can you afford that porsche?" to which I smiled and said "its a honda".
Haha, Good Reply Jesus. Wish I was there
lol. You're right Nuke, usually a person by the name of Shaniqua would follow up with " aint nobody got time fo dat." lol. haha. Yea that guy was such a douche. I really wanted to say "at least I can afford cute car and not a pretend viper." lol. I just dont get how people can just say the stuff they do when there are sooooooo many car shows and meets with a diversity of cars to educate them. I dont know. I guess Im a fan of the automobile in general, not a fan of specific brands. Got another. Coworker says "is that a spyder?", I said "no. spiders are arachnids. I own a honda" lol
[/quote]

Some people are just closed minded, no worries...Haters gonna hate.

Originally Posted by Simplegreenvr6
Originally Posted by Rubn1out4GudLuk' timestamp='1362417893' post='22378930
[quote name='Simplegreenvr6' timestamp='1361629288' post='22357909']My coworker says "Is that a blanket on top of your car?"Me "what?" Coworker "your roof, is it covered by a blanket so your car stays warm inside?"Me "Shaniqua (her actual name), what the fukx are you talking about? It's a convertible with a soft top."Coworker: "ohhhhhhhhh"
Does Shaniqua have a tendency to end her sentences with "Ain't nobody got time fo' dat", lol

[/quote]

Lol, no way...There's plenty of white girls named Shaniqua around here that are as dumb as a blonde
[/quote]

LOL. I agree man. Coming from New York, Ive met my fair share of 'Shaniqua's' (black and white and latina) who speak like that. 'Aint nobody got time fo dat papi/mama' lol

Got another.
Coworker'that thing looks nice'
I reply 'thanks'
Coworker 'is that a special order car?'
I reply 'huh?'
Coworker "did you order it from a dealer'
I reply 'what? nah playa. It's a honda. You just buy em off the lot or on some internet ads, or forums.'
coworker 'thought it was out of a catalog'
Old 03-11-2013, 06:04 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

A car with 4 girls in front of us are hanging out the window at a light to yell stuff at me and ignore my friend's fully built Evo 8. Once we stop my friend gets out of the car and yells "I have over 500 all wheel horsepower and girls are practically throwing their panties in your car?!"
Old 03-11-2013, 06:06 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by RevvHappy
A car with 4 girls in front of us are hanging out the window at a light to yell stuff at me and ignore my friend's fully built Evo 8. Once we stop my friend gets out of the car and yells "I have over 500 all wheel horsepower and girls are practically throwing their panties in your car?!"
Maybe your friend learned his lesson. Girls love the S.
Old 03-11-2013, 10:15 PM
Member (Premium)

Received 31 Likes on 20 Posts

My good coworker, standing 6'3", saw me drive in and started a conversation. I told him it's made for average Asian dudes, but let him try to sit in the driver seat. He was literally stuck in the seat with the knee between the tranny tunnel and steering wheel. I couldn't even close the door.

Later, my boss walked around my car several times, then came in, asking people what kind of midget would fit in that (my workplace is super chill).

A week after I bought it, another girl at work asked, "Having fun taking your ladies out with your convertible?" I gave her a ride and she never talked about the car again.
Old 03-12-2013, 06:06 AM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Guy pumping gas at the full service station in NY for me told me his friend had one but it was an automatic, and then asked me if mine had AWD like his friends
Old 03-12-2013, 12:57 PM

I'm having a hard time believing half the stories here...the other half make you guys look like douchebags
Old 03-12-2013, 01:20 PM

Received 1,454 Likes on 1,080 Posts

Must have thought it was an Audi TT?
Old 03-12-2013, 07:49 PM

Received 25 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by Adionik
I'm having a hard time believing half the stories here...the other half make you guys look like douchebags
Oh? Do tell
Old 03-12-2013, 10:48 PM

Hey yaw, working on my S2K ( 03 GPW with Tan Interior FTW!!!! )at the moment and had a funny flash black. I once ran against this modded 350Z and I guess some bystanders saw...... at the gas station some guy walks up and gives me the usual S2K compliments ( not really usual if you know what I mean So he looks at my engine bay and says "WOW a V6 in this little thing!?!?!? No wonder you beat that land yacht!". Funny part is, it is BONE STOCK!. I guess some people can't tell what is what from looking at the intake manifold !