S2000 Talk Discussions related to the S2000, its ownership and enthusiasm for it.

Funny things people have said about your s2000

Old 03-04-2013, 03:18 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Went to shell and pulled up behind a Dodge Ram Srt-10 (the one with a viper engine). So, this older man looks at my car and kinda loudly says to his friend, "my daughter would love that cute car. His friend said in a southern accent "thats one of them tuner cars right there". I was a bit bothered by his remarks, as I was ready to compliment his ride, which I had a soft spot for a long time. So I pay, and as I approach my car and he is pulling away, I say "hey sir, if your daughter is 18 or older, Ill give her a ride myself to see if she likes it" Which he gave me a mean mug, reved loudly and sped away.

Another, I pull into work and my coworker says "I know we make a decent living, but can you afford that porsche?" to which I smiled and said "its a honda".
Old 03-04-2013, 06:49 AM

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts

I was driving top down in central Pennsylvania on a warm summer day. The sky begins to get threateningly dark, and the wind picks up. I'm sitting at a red light and a tall guy with a denim jacket and a cowboy hat who's walking down the sidewak looks at me and says "Better put yur top up purdy boy, or you'll get wet."

I smiled and nodded. I kept the top down and got on the interstate and drove through the refreshing cool rain with the top down. I miss those warm days...
Old 03-04-2013, 08:24 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Simplegreenvr6
My coworker says "Is that a blanket on top of your car?"
Me "what?"
Coworker "your roof, is it covered by a blanket so your car stays warm inside?"
Me "Shaniqua (her actual name), what the fukx are you talking about? It's a convertible with a soft top."
Coworker: "ohhhhhhhhh"
Does Shaniqua have a tendency to end her sentences with "Ain't nobody got time fo' dat", lol
Old 03-04-2013, 08:26 AM

Originally Posted by 02_s2k
Went to shell and pulled up behind a Dodge Ram Srt-10 (the one with a viper engine). So, this older man looks at my car and kinda loudly says to his friend, "my daughter would love that cute car. His friend said in a southern accent "thats one of them tuner cars right there". I was a bit bothered by his remarks, as I was ready to compliment his ride, which I had a soft spot for a long time. So I pay, and as I approach my car and he is pulling away, I say "hey sir, if your daughter is 18 or older, Ill give her a ride myself to see if she likes it" Which he gave me a mean mug, reved loudly and sped away.

Another, I pull into work and my coworker says "I know we make a decent living, but can you afford that porsche?" to which I smiled and said "its a honda".
Haha, Good Reply Jesus. Wish I was there
Old 03-04-2013, 10:56 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Was at a gas station up when a homeless man came and offered to fill me up for some spare cash. I gave him a few dollars and told him I'd fill it up myself. He then asked if my car was a Porsche and I told him it was a Honda to which he replied, "DAMN, Honda's got it going on!"
Old 03-04-2013, 02:36 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Rubn1out4GudLuk
Originally Posted by 02_s2k' timestamp='1362399495' post='22378255

Haha, Good Reply Jesus. Wish I was there
lol. You're right Nuke, usually a person by the name of Shaniqua would follow up with " aint nobody got time fo dat." lol. haha.

Yea that guy was such a douche. I really wanted to say "at least I can afford cute car and not a pretend viper." lol. I just dont get how people can just say the stuff they do when there are sooooooo many car shows and meets with a diversity of cars to educate them. I dont know. I guess Im a fan of the automobile in general, not a fan of specific brands.

Got another. Coworker says "is that a spyder?", I said "no. spiders are arachnids. I own a honda" lol
Old 03-04-2013, 04:59 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ive had some funny ones..alot of comments about how low the car is. "ay dude, how the F*CK do you drive that thing!! its sittin on the damn ground" ..... "yo bro what u got no suspension in that thing?"
Old 03-04-2013, 05:40 PM

Received 47 Likes on 44 Posts

Originally Posted by Rubn1out4GudLuk
Originally Posted by Simplegreenvr6' timestamp='1361629288' post='22357909
My coworker says "Is that a blanket on top of your car?"
Me "what?"
Coworker "your roof, is it covered by a blanket so your car stays warm inside?"
Me "Shaniqua (her actual name), what the fukx are you talking about? It's a convertible with a soft top."
Coworker: "ohhhhhhhhh"
Does Shaniqua have a tendency to end her sentences with "Ain't nobody got time fo' dat", lol
Old 03-04-2013, 06:49 PM

Received 23 Likes on 20 Posts

Today, driving past my old high school as I was taking a shortcut to a local park, school was being let out.

*Slows down to a stop sign in front of the school*
*Put it in from 3rd to 2nd, about to do a slow roll from the stop*
*hears a knock on my passenger window*
*startled.. rolls down window*
*high school boy peers his head in* "damn .. you have a turbo in that thing..!?" (keep in mind I'm doing exactly the speed limit as regulated -20mph [I think I was barely doing 15mph])
*confused* "um, no.. not even" (my car is bone stock with the exception of the drop on swift spec-r springs, oem ap2 front lip, led lighting, and the UK exhaust mod)
*high schooler gets even more excited* "aww.. well shit it looks fast just rolling up deep at my school yo!"

*I roll up my window without saying a word- while turning up some Avicii and Diplo*

Eh. Thanks?
Old 03-04-2013, 07:03 PM

Originally Posted by TofuProductions
Today, driving past my old high school as I was taking a shortcut to a local park, school was being let out.

*Slows down to a stop sign in front of the school*
*Put it in from 3rd to 2nd, about to do a slow roll from the stop*
*hears a knock on my passenger window*
*startled.. rolls down window*
*high school boy peers his head in* "damn .. you have a turbo in that thing..!?" (keep in mind I'm doing exactly the speed limit as regulated -20mph [I think I was barely doing 15mph])
*confused* "um, no.. not even" (my car is bone stock with the exception of the drop on swift spec-r springs, oem ap2 front lip, led lighting, and the UK exhaust mod)
*high schooler gets even more excited* "aww.. well shit it looks fast just rolling up deep at my school yo!"

*I roll up my window without saying a word- while turning up some Avicii and Diplo*

Eh. Thanks?
They shouldn't have let him out. Sounds like he needs an extra three hours of schooling each day lol.