S2000 Talk Discussions related to the S2000, its ownership and enthusiasm for it.

Funny things people have said about your s2000

Old 02-23-2013, 08:18 AM

Received 170 Likes on 125 Posts

Originally Posted by Simplegreenvr6
My coworker says "Is that a blanket on top of your car?"
Me "what?"
Coworker "your roof, is it covered by a blanket so your car stays warm inside?"
Me "Shaniqua (her actual name), what the fukx are you talking about? It's a convertible with a soft top."
Coworker: "ohhhhhhhhh"
If she was cute, I would have way too much fun with a girl that dumb.
Old 02-24-2013, 04:58 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You guys will like this one...At BP gas station a few months ago pumping gas:

Presumably homeless man: "Ay man, what kinda car is that?"
Me: "It's a Honda!"
Presumably homeless man: "That ain't look like no HONDA!"
Me: "Yeah, they don't make them anymore."
Presumably homeless man: "It looks like a Pinto!"
Me: "Thanks man. Be safe."

Had some kid one day tell me it looked like a BMW mixed with a Porsche.
Old 02-24-2013, 05:27 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yesterday as I was walking back to my car at a gas station I noticed a slammed out Miata sitting next to my S. The driver looked to be about 19-20. As I got in my car he asked, "Hey wanna race?" Thinking it was a joke I laughed at him and shrugged off his invitation to get a speeding ticket.. So I got in my car and started it.. Now it's got a 3" custom exhaust and cat delete so needless to say it's not quiet, especially on start up.. But he then looked at me and said "Nevermind you got one of them V8 s2000" and putted along out of the parking lot..

I didn't even have time to come back at him with a smart ass remark.. Guess me and my v8 s2000 will just cruise back home then kid.
Old 02-24-2013, 10:28 AM

What car is this.
Old 02-28-2013, 07:13 AM

Today ...a ups driver comes to my office to drop of a package ...walks in and says out loud ...who is the owner of that "sports car" ....I looked over at him and said ..in a low voice its mine , do you like it ?? ...He says to me , Yes I love it ..I always wanted one of them when I was much younger ....he looked at least 50 plus ....I spoke up in louder voice, since you were a kid I said ...Yup Love those cars ...my friend had a Honda s800 when I lived in Ca many yrs ago ...I almost fell off my chair when he ended with ...this 'The power of dreams always puts a smile on my face " o btw my sons has had two s2000s ....he made my day ...as he drove off giving me the thumbs up ...I love my car more and more everyday ...after almost 9yrs you would think I'd be bored of it ...nope not one bit ..I'll keep my S forever ...no car can ever replace the one and only S2k
Old 02-28-2013, 08:11 AM

Today I went to a paint shop to find out how much it would cost to respray my front lip and one of the guys there called my car an "SI" 2000. Guess he assumed it was some sort of civic.
Old 02-28-2013, 08:20 PM

I bought my S2k last month, and the first day I drove it in to work my government lead said "How can you afford a 40 thousand dollar car?" I replied with that it only cost me less than 18 grand and that it was a 2005 with 35k miles. The car does have a timeless more expensive look to it and it makes me feel good that people really think I am ballin' for a lack of a better term. LOL.
Old 03-01-2013, 08:06 PM

I go to a Honda mechanic shop to install this brand new turbo and the guy goes what kinda car is that.... I left that stupid place.. Haha morons.
Old 03-02-2013, 08:53 AM

Received 358 Likes on 290 Posts

Originally Posted by Simplegreenvr6
My coworker says "Is that a blanket on top of your car?"
Me "what?"
Coworker "your roof, is it covered by a blanket so your car stays warm inside?"
Me "Shaniqua (her actual name), what the fukx are you talking about? It's a convertible with a soft top."
Coworker: "ohhhhhhhhh"
i just pissed myself.

darcy
Old 03-03-2013, 09:08 PM
Member (Premium)

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

I was tyring to buy some tranny fluid at my local honda dealer, The guy asked me what kind of car I have, I said s2000, he said "oh sorry we dont sell bike stuff, you ll have to go to the honda motorcycle....." I said " well you do, just roll your list all the way down to the bottom and you ll see S2000. "