S2000 Talk Discussions related to the S2000, its ownership and enthusiasm for it.

Funny things people have said about your s2000

Old 07-10-2012, 06:36 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Wolf95
ran into a gas station to pay for gas. A trashy guy I know from school gets out of a car full of girls and walks in right in front of me and goes,

"Too bad you're driving daddy's car."
me- "HA! I paid for it."
him- "With daddy's money"
me- "No, MY money. Daddy doesn't pay for my toys."
him-"grumble grumble" walks off...

I walk out, wink at the girls in the car and pull away with a couple 5k pulls
Fact of the matter is he was in a car full of girls
Old 07-11-2012, 05:02 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I walk out, wink at the girls in the car and pull away with a couple 5k pulls
You got to wink at them. he got to put his penis in them.
Old 07-11-2012, 07:03 AM

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts

They all wish they were riding with me!! haha

and my car sounds best between 3-5k. They weren't worth kissing vtec though.. lol

the point was he was jealous, guys... c'mon..
Old 07-11-2012, 09:16 AM

Oh highschool drama... How I don't miss that shit.
Speaking of which, maybe this has happened to some of you but this has happened to me numerous times in the breif few months of owning this car. Usually I'm sitting in traffic, walking to my car, etc. When some high school kids pull up in their riced out pos and say these exact words "wanna race for pink slips?" Like wtf am I suppose to do with your rusted out pos, trade it for a happy meal? So far is happened to me with a neon, giant wing, altezza tails and no hub caps. An older elcipse which I thought were pretty cool cars but this had a body kit that made the fast and furious eclipse look nice and rockable. And an old tiburon with a bunch of led running lights and neons trying to make it look like an r8... Seriously I'm about to smack the next ignorant ricer that says let's race for pinks and then take their car and make them watch me blow it up.
Old 07-11-2012, 09:48 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by NewCents05
Oh highschool drama... How I don't miss that shit.
Speaking of which, maybe this has happened to some of you but this has happened to me numerous times in the breif few months of owning this car. Usually I'm sitting in traffic, walking to my car, etc. When some high school kids pull up in their riced out pos and say these exact words "wanna race for pink slips?" Like wtf am I suppose to do with your rusted out pos, trade it for a happy meal? So far is happened to me with a neon, giant wing, altezza tails and no hub caps. An older elcipse which I thought were pretty cool cars but this had a body kit that made the fast and furious eclipse look nice and rockable. And an old tiburon with a bunch of led running lights and neons trying to make it look like an r8... Seriously I'm about to smack the next ignorant ricer that says let's race for pinks and then take their car and make them watch me blow it up.
Its all about the respect. To some people, thats more important.
Old 07-11-2012, 11:57 AM

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Ryuu
had a kid telling me I shouldn't own my car, apparently I wasn't driving as maybe he seem to imagine he could.. I told him he could buy it from me... 100,000.... he laughed in my face an told me he could buy a dozen s2000's for that... I said yea.. but this one's mine... and I would consider selling for 100,000... ( oddly I can't think of a car at or around 100,000 which to replace it with... so it'd just have to buy another ap1, pocket the rest... : laugh)
that might be from the dirt and bug accumelation
Old 07-11-2012, 11:58 AM

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

A couple days ago, I was in rush hour traffic stuck at a light, and a old rusted out Chevy cavalier pulls up next to me with two extremely doped youths. I look over to them and give a friendly nod, dude opens his window and out comes a cloud of smoke, and he says:

"Nice car dude! Wanna race? It's not for sale huhuhuhuhhuuh" (referring to his car)

I just kept smiling trying to hold back my laugh lol.
Old 07-11-2012, 12:11 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

They all wish they were riding with me!! haha

and my car sounds best between 3-5k. They weren't worth kissing vtec though.. lol

the point was he was jealous, guys... c'mon..

It was all in good humor.
Old 07-11-2012, 12:29 PM

Originally Posted by StormTroopinAP2
Its all about the respect. To some people, thats more important.
Hahaha
Old 07-11-2012, 02:36 PM

im actaully getting tired of people asking me if i drift...you serious?