S2000 Talk Discussions related to the S2000, its ownership and enthusiasm for it.

Funny things people have said about your s2000

Old 04-02-2012, 05:48 AM

Received 122 Likes on 84 Posts

Originally Posted by Biohazard
not that I would ever valet my CR, but I did have to valet my si and both cars have flash pro, valet reported to me when I picked up my Si that something might be wrong because it wouldn't go above 3k rpm. I of course asked him why he was even trying, lol. I got back in my car and reflased back to my normal tune and took off and went up to 8400 before shifting. gotta love the valet tune from hondata when you have to use it. Both my CR and Si have it so you can't ever go above 3k.
that's awesome^^ i bet he was disappointed
Old 04-02-2012, 06:47 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I was washing my car yesterday and my neighbors little grandaughters were out playing (prob like 9 and 5yrs old.) The older one goes "man you sure do baby your car alot dont you?" I told her I sure do
Old 04-02-2012, 10:56 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

not that I would ever valet my CR, but I did have to valet my si and both cars have flash pro, valet reported to me when I picked up my Si that something might be wrong because it wouldn't go above 3k rpm. I of course asked him why he was even trying, lol. I got back in my car and reflased back to my normal tune and took off and went up to 8400 before shifting. gotta love the valet tune from hondata when you have to use it. Both my CR and Si have it so you can't ever go above 3k.
This is the greatest thing I have ever heard in my life!
Old 04-02-2012, 02:53 PM

Received 170 Likes on 125 Posts

I think valeting your car is for chumps. As is leaving your car keys with the parking people.

We once were in a place that 'required' this to park. We didn't attend the event. I left. Wife was a little upset, but after explaining the potential downside to a nice tranny failure tomorrow she didn't bitch.

Not to be rude but there is no way I'm giving a $15-25K car to some $10hour employee. Heck, in all honesty, it's enough I have to share the road with some of you. I see the way these kids drive when they first get the cars. Never seen a track and race around like they know how to drive.

No thank you.
Old 04-02-2012, 04:04 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Driving back from work in Columbus at the light, an old lady in a BMW m3 revs at me.... I look over on the left driver side I see respect your elders, I'm in shock so I look back up and she revs again and saids "I'm might be older but I'm not scared of your Ferrari"! I kind of paused and look but smiled at her an just sat back an light turned green , so i kind of speed up and get in front of her. Hope she seen my Honda badge.
Old 04-02-2012, 04:27 PM

Received 416 Likes on 239 Posts

So.. thats enough valet BS.
Old 04-02-2012, 05:16 PM

I got pulled over by cops for speeding a little bit on the highway (in all honesty, I was only pulled over cause my K&N sounded louder than a V8 Mustang, I was barely doing 60km/h on an 80 km/h road). The cop comes to my car and starts yelling at me.

Cop: Do you know what you were doing? DO YOU KNOW HOW DANGEROUS YOUR DRIVING CAN BE? DO YOU THINK YOU OWN THE ROAD AND GET TO DRIVE LIKE THIS BECAUSE YOU OWN A PORSCHE?!!

He left me with a ticket, but if I didn't hold my insane urge to laugh out loud, the cop would've probably got my ass into detention D:
Old 04-02-2012, 07:02 PM

Received 170 Likes on 125 Posts

Originally Posted by SlowChemical
I got pulled over by cops for speeding a little bit on the highway (in all honesty, I was only pulled over cause my K&N sounded louder than a V8 Mustang, I was barely doing 60km/h on an 80 km/h road). The cop comes to my car and starts yelling at me.

Cop: Do you know what you were doing? DO YOU KNOW HOW DANGEROUS YOUR DRIVING CAN BE? DO YOU THINK YOU OWN THE ROAD AND GET TO DRIVE LIKE THIS BECAUSE YOU OWN A PORSCHE?!!

He left me with a ticket, but if I didn't hold my insane urge to laugh out loud, the cop would've probably got my ass into detention D:
Is that how the law gets laid down in Oman?
Old 04-02-2012, 07:18 PM

My 4 year old nephew has had some cute ones.

"Uncle Casey, is your car a bafarri?"
and recently
"Is your car a speedcar?"
Old 04-02-2012, 10:43 PM

My co workers when I first bought it... Has all red interior... They asked if someone forgot to wear their tampon in my Barbie car. Haha that's all I get.. Or occasional customers that ask what kid of car I drive and my workers blurt out Miata before I have a chance to intake air to say what it is haha.