S2000 Talk Discussions related to the S2000, its ownership and enthusiasm for it.

Funny things people have said about your s2000

Old 07-24-2015, 05:05 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Zepolboy
Well twice this had happened my cousin has an S I believe an 04 ap2 silver. Not sure what color tho. Any who some kids told him that his car is a ricer lmfao (No loud exhaust or nothing) just and HKS. And wish I was there but I wasn't another time I was driving and some guy pulled up to me in a porche boxter and was waving me to roll down my window, and Me being me I rolled it down and he asked me. If it's turbo'd I laughed and said I wish. He then shrugded in disappointment and look at his way to young wife. And she laughed. Luckily we were at a light together so I rev'ed to 7,500rpm and he looked I looked back at him. I think I heard him rev it but didn't hear much roar so light turned green. I don't like to rip it. I usually do a normal ease off of the clutch. And normal drive I hear him gas it a pit and I took off I can hear him take off as well but didn't see him after that and later down the road he piled up and said "wow I wasn't exspecting that" and I didn't speak a word just stook out my hand and gave him my chopped fingures ✌
What did I just read?

I'm a teacher, and if one of my students turned something in written this poorly, I'd do everything in my power to have them sent back two grades.
Old 07-24-2015, 05:13 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Jdrum1
Originally Posted by Zepolboy' timestamp='1437668762' post='23690367
Well twice this had happened my cousin has an S I believe an 04 ap2 silver. Not sure what color tho. Any who some kids told him that his car is a ricer lmfao (No loud exhaust or nothing) just and HKS. And wish I was there but I wasn't another time I was driving and some guy pulled up to me in a porche boxter and was waving me to roll down my window, and Me being me I rolled it down and he asked me. If it's turbo'd I laughed and said I wish. He then shrugded in disappointment and look at his way to young wife. And she laughed. Luckily we were at a light together so I rev'ed to 7,500rpm and he looked I looked back at him. I think I heard him rev it but didn't hear much roar so light turned green. I don't like to rip it. I usually do a normal ease off of the clutch. And normal drive I hear him gas it a pit and I took off I can hear him take off as well but didn't see him after that and later down the road he piled up and said "wow I wasn't exspecting that" and I didn't speak a word just stook out my hand and gave him my chopped fingures ✌
What did I just read?

I'm a teacher, and if one of my students turned something in written this poorly, I'd do everything in my power to have them sent back two grades.
I was thinking the same thing. Except I'm not a teacher.
Old 07-24-2015, 05:45 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Last 2 posts are hilarious I'm dying hahahaha
Old 07-24-2015, 07:50 AM

Received 46 Likes on 37 Posts

Originally Posted by Piero914
Literally none of that happened.
actually its hard to know what happened after reading the post
Old 07-24-2015, 03:42 PM

I got a really new one on Wednesday... someone asked what it was, I said "Its an S2000" and she then asked "Its gorgeous, its a Mercedes?"

After hearing someone call it a Protoge last time, I knew this was likely not them just joking and promptly corrected them, "Nope, Honda."

Really?! Mercedes!?
Old 07-24-2015, 03:52 PM

Originally Posted by Heavens Wing
Originally Posted by Jdrum1' timestamp='1437743155' post='23691356
[quote name='Zepolboy' timestamp='1437668762' post='23690367']
What did I just read?

[/quote]

Allow me to translate:

Twice this had happened: My cousin has an S2000, I believe it's an 04 ap2, not sure what color tho. Anywho some kids told him that his car was a ricer (No loud exhaust or anything) just an HKS. Anyway, another time I was driving and some guy pulled up to me in a Porsche Boxter and was waving me to roll down my window me being the kind of person I am rolled it down and he asked me if my car was turbo'd I laughed and said "I wish." He shrugged in disappointment and looked at his very young wife; she laughed. Luckily we were at a light together so I rev'ed to 7,500rpm and he looked back at me, and I looked back at him. I think I heard him rev too, but it wasnt very impressive so when the light turned green I hear him gas it a bit, so I take off. I don't like to rip it. I usually do a normal ease off of the clutch. And normal drive but this time was different. I can hear him take off as well but didn't see him after that and later down the road he drove up and said "wow I wasn't expecting that!" I didn't speak a word just showed him my chopped figures ✌
Old 07-24-2015, 05:43 PM

Received 207 Likes on 108 Posts

Originally Posted by Heavens Wing
Originally Posted by Jdrum1' timestamp='1437743155' post='23691356
What did I just read?

[/quote]
The I in S2KI is for International. It's possible that the poster's first language isn't English.

I'm not a teacher, but I did take a geography class once. And I stayed in a Holiday Inn Express once too.
Old 07-25-2015, 05:25 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by RMurphy
Originally Posted by Heavens Wing' timestamp='1437743610' post='23691368
[quote name='Jdrum1' timestamp='1437743155' post='23691356']
What did I just read?

[/quote]
The I in S2KI is for International. It's possible that the poster's first language isn't English.

I'm not a teacher, but I did take a geography class once. And I stayed in a Holiday Inn Express once too.
[/quote]

Fully aware of that possibility. While I may be wrong (and apologize if I am), there are some clues that can fairly accurately be used to distinguish between language difficulties and lazy text typing (I have to help evaluate the writing level of our ESL students).

Plus, browsers have embedded spelling and grammar checks.......
Old 07-25-2015, 08:56 AM

Received 1,454 Likes on 1,080 Posts

Based on what I see on the net, this forum no exception, someone needs to be evaluating writing abilities of EFL students as well...
Old 07-25-2015, 11:53 AM

Received 1,454 Likes on 1,080 Posts

Dup