S2000 Talk Discussions related to the S2000, its ownership and enthusiasm for it.

Funny things people have said about your s2000

Old 01-02-2015, 03:49 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

That sounds extremely skethcy.
Old 01-05-2015, 08:06 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I was driving around a couple of days ago in 50 degree weather top down. Stopped at a stop light and the car next to me rolled their window down and asked "Aren't you cold?" To which I replied "Heaters" and their reply was "Oh, brave man." I got a chuckle out of it as a speed away once the light changed. I'm not going to let a little cold weather ruin my top down lifestyle.
Old 01-06-2015, 04:15 AM

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Redpenguin
I was driving around a couple of days ago in 50 degree weather top down. Stopped at a stop light and the car next to me rolled their window down and asked "Aren't you cold?" To which I replied "Heaters" and their reply was "Oh, brave man." I got a chuckle out of it as a speed away once the light changed. I'm not going to let a little cold weather ruin my top down lifestyle.
50's is shorts, tshirt and top down weather where I come from.
Old 01-06-2015, 05:49 AM

Originally Posted by F1_DNA
Originally Posted by Redpenguin' timestamp='1420477562' post='23456732
I'm from Texas and we don't much care for anything below 70. We like our triple digit summers.
Old 01-06-2015, 06:41 AM

Received 1,737 Likes on 1,036 Posts

Originally Posted by Redpenguin
Originally Posted by F1_DNA' timestamp='1420550134' post='23457801
[quote name='Redpenguin' timestamp='1420477562' post='23456732']
I'm from Texas and we don't much care for anything below 70. We like our triple digit summers.
[/quote]
I lived in Corpus and Beeville; I much prefer 10% humidity triple digit summer of central California. Not counting the mountains!
Old 01-19-2015, 10:40 AM

Driving aggressively today enjoying my new exhaust and I was just swerving around the few cars that were on the road. I stopped at a left turn lane and an angry middle aged woman stuck her head out of her Smart car and as she drove past me proceeded to take her cigarette out of her mouth and yell "ITS JUST A F&$@ING MIATA!!!" ... made my day
Old 01-19-2015, 12:03 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

"Driving aggressively today enjoying my new exhaust and I was just swerving around the few cars that were on the road. I stopped at a left turn lane and an angry middle aged woman stuck her head out of her Smart car and as she drove past me proceeded to take her cigarette out of her mouth and yell "ITS JUST A F&$@ING MIATA!!!" ... made my day "

Hilarious
Old 01-19-2015, 12:16 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

sorta funny.. I got a new transportation.. doing some work on the S.. I buy some parts from a friend.. who apparently didn't know I had gotten something new to drive around in.. when I got there, he was surprised.. an said.. wasn't sure how you were going to fit this in your Honda... my new transportation is an Element.. it is a Honda.. I just looked at him.. big H in the center grill gives it away.. ya know... duh....
Old 01-21-2015, 07:36 PM

When i was younger shortly after I bought my S, i was doing christmas trees over winter break from school, and as I was carrying a tree to this guys car he goes,

"someone should put the top down on that BMW and put a tree in it! who's car is that?"

"its mine, and its actually a honda, believe it or not haha."

He then didn't believe me it was a honda and i had to show him the badges.

Also had a homeless guy at a gas station in New Haven ask me "that yo lowridah? got it all souped up huh. I thought chu wasn't gone make it in the lot"

lots of other Ive never heard of that, never knew they made those, you must get all the girls with that sharp convertible (the go to for older ladies) blah blah blah.
Old 01-23-2015, 10:20 AM

Received 214 Likes on 175 Posts

Yo Pop That's a nice car! You must be a speed demon!