S2000 Talk Discussions related to the S2000, its ownership and enthusiasm for it.

Funny things people have said about your s2000

Old 07-04-2005, 07:44 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i didnt take the time to read them all but last night i got "dude you have a s2k AND its stick" lol i didnt bother to waste my breath
Old 07-04-2005, 07:55 PM

I was pumping gas and the lady next to me says "I like your car"
So I'm like "yeah thanks."
Then she says "Is that a chrysler crossfire?"
Old 07-04-2005, 08:13 PM

girl friend (not my girlfriend but friend thats a girl(might i add shes blonde))says "so this a year 2000... wow it looks like its brand new" (MY05)
Old 07-04-2005, 10:43 PM

wow today was crazy.

I took the car out and made the mistake of going down to fishermans wharf for the fireworks , there was a huge line so we waited like 2 hours in traffic.

So many hot chicks started conversations its not even funny.

No matter what anyone says , this car is a attention magnet , its amazing especially considering how many of em are in san francisco.

But the best part was when i went back to pick up the car in the parking lot , there were around 60 people waiting outside for their car and mine was second so i didnt have to wait long , the car before me was a porsche boxter s , right after they pulled the porsche they pulled mine behind it , literally all conversation in the row suddenly became out my car

"is that a s2000?" "damn thats sexy"

no love at all for the porsche

i love this car , good job honda
Old 07-05-2005, 04:57 AM

I had several over the 4th weekend. Here are some of the highlights:

Driving down the road a Cavelier with a fart can pulls up beside me and a guy in is late 20's leans out the window and says, "Hey! I like your car!"

Pulling into sonic on cruise night some young punk says, "Nice car, but it isn't fast."

At a get together on the 4th, two sisters who both own Hummer H2s were drooling over my car.
Old 07-05-2005, 07:21 AM

Received 14 Likes on 4 Posts

The other night, some weirdo metrosexual looking dude hangs his head out of an explorer and says "hey man, nice car." I thank him for the comment. He continues by asking "How fast do you think it can go past the exxon" (referring to the gas station a few blocks down). I told him probably 130 atleast and he seemed amazed. "wow, I've only done 109." I immediately think that this guy is an idiot as this is definitely not a road to go that fast on. He proceeds to pull out of the lane behind me and get next to me at the light. I figured he wanted to race, but didn't want to play along as a police station is on this road, not to mention there are red lights every block and the next one is red as well. Well, our light turns green and he floors it like a jackass and proceeds to run the next light without even having a second thought. Idiots like that end up killing people.
Old 07-05-2005, 08:01 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Everytime I VTEC my S, my girlfriend said "Grghhh!!!!!!!" Never gets tired of hearing it.
Old 07-05-2005, 11:51 AM

one time i was going home from a friends house and a girl about 25 flaged me down so i made a u turn and went to her shes like wow nice car so she i told her u need a ride and she replied f---- yeah so iam like jump in so she did and she told me damn iam surpized most guys that drive this car are ugly and old iam like what do u mean she said my bf had a 911 porche but this one is better and from there stright to the motel lol for some action lol this happend at like 11 at night she didnt see the honda signs hahah lolo
Old 07-05-2005, 11:58 AM

Originally Posted by bigk,Jul 5 2005, 09:51 AM
one time i was going home from a friends house and a girl about 25 flaged me down so i made a u turn and went to her shes like wow nice car so she i told her u need a ride and she replied f---- yeah so iam like jump in so she did and she told me damn iam surpized most guys that drive this car are ugly and old iam like what do u mean she said my bf had a 911 porche but this one is better and from there stright to the motel lol for some action lol this happend at like 11 at night she didnt see the honda signs hahah lolo
damn!!! this happened to me too....
in my dreams!!!!
Old 07-05-2005, 11:58 AM

^ ummmmm.....

Quick Reply: Funny things people have said about your s2000