S2000 Talk Discussions related to the S2000, its ownership and enthusiasm for it.

Funny things people have said about your s2000

Old 05-09-2004, 12:43 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by minako
Yup, Razor... cute = good

The S (to me) is cute, aggressive, etc.

exactly, when my friends gf refers to his NSX as "cute", i really know she doesn't mean it in a bad way.
Old 05-09-2004, 12:54 PM

A friend of mine who is a girl was riding along with me in my car today and she made a funny comment about the carbon fiber in my interior. She said, " What is all this stuff in here? Did you put this here on purpose? It looks like fake snake skin! " I said no it's called carbon fiber. Then she says, " Whatever it looks like immitation snake skin to me." I thought it was funny and if you think about it , it kinda does look like fake snake skin , at least a little bit.
Old 05-09-2004, 01:06 PM

I was driving out of a parking lot at my school, and this kid who's in my class waved to me and he was gawking at the car. Later, when I see him in class he says, "Was that you I saw in the Porsche?" He probably thought that it was a Boxster...how gay. And another time, about 3 weeks ago when I first bought the car, I was picking it up at Brewster Honda and I was standing next to it, waiting for it to get ready for me to finally drive home. Well a salesman that I wasn't dealing with came over to me and said, "Keep dreaming..." I didn't say anything, but I think I got my point across when I drove past him through the lot a couple of minutes later in it with the cockiest look ever, on my face. Never underestimate a 19 year old. Oh yeh, and whenever people ask what the car is, and I tell them it's a Honda, they seem almost disappointed that I said "Honda" and not "Ferrari" or "Porsche". Oh well, I love this car. -Chris

edit: Very stupid question probably...but how do I get it to say the year of my car and what color combination I have underneath my username, like everyone else has? Mine just says enhusiast/guest, im an owner damnit!!
Old 05-09-2004, 01:12 PM

you have to register your vin number in your profile....
Old 05-09-2004, 01:24 PM

Originally posted by Johnny--2K
you have to register your vin number in your profile....
Well, according to s2ki.com, I have an invalid vin number...cool...!!!! -Chris
Old 05-09-2004, 03:24 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Willie Gee
I got a weird one.

I had just purchased my o4 S , and was filling it at a gas station.
Old 05-09-2004, 04:53 PM

Received 18 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally posted by Johnny--2K
Leaving the club last night, 2:30 am. Gave the ticket to the valet guy, he comes back with my car, and has to make a u-turn in downtown traffic. he finally pulls up,

You valet your car?

So I was driving along today and some guy in a Ranger starts making some VERY aggressive moves in traffic behind me. He manages to catch up to me in some heavy-ish traffic and pulls along side me. He says: "Wanna Race?" I point and the traffic ahead and look at him like he's an idiot. He says, "No, later with my Mustang!" He goes on with: "I'll give you a 5 car length head start and I'll bet you $2,000." I roll my eyes and say: "OK, but I pick the track." He says "OK." I told him it would be a road course, and he says: "Oh, my car isn't made for that." I just think to my self, well duh, ace, may car isn't designed for the drag strip. I asked him what his car ran and he said 9's. Then he said: You have a nice car."

Very weird encounter.
Old 05-09-2004, 07:08 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by minako
This white truck with two Asian guys in it pulled up behind me, and I automatically looked in my mirror. The driver waved and smiled at me, so I waved back. At the next light, they pulled up to my right and kept smiling at me. As I pulled away, the passenger rolled down his window and yelled, "Hey! My buddy thinks you're cute!"
Old 05-09-2004, 07:10 PM

Originally posted by douge
Girl says to me, "what kind of car is that?" I hesitate, want to say Ferrari to amuse myself, but I say its a Honda, people seem equally surprised. She says "Its really cute", I cringe, and say your not supposed to tell a guy his car is cute. She says, "It looks like my Barbie car I had when I was younger." I clap my hands to my ears and say you did not just say that. We laugh and drive off.

At least it's not a guy telling you your car is cute. That'd be the worst!
Old 05-09-2004, 07:45 PM
Gold Member (Premium)

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

I had another odd encounter, a white jeep was honking repeteadly at me and waving and i had no idea why so i agresivly changed lanes and made the turn on to the road where my friend lives and the jeep stayed going straight and diddn't make the turn. i pulled in and we both walk up to his house when i here a screach on the breaks, and theres the jeep. He rolls the window down and says.

"piece of $hIt"
then he peals out and drives off
I was like wtf who put out that much effort to tell someone their car sucks. Freak

Quick Reply: Funny things people have said about your s2000