S2000 Talk Discussions related to the S2000, its ownership and enthusiasm for it.

Funny things people have said about your s2000

Old 09-03-2007, 11:11 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This is a great thread, haven't finished it yet, only about 1/3 of the way through, but just wanted to say this is one of the best ones. Keep the great stories comin'.
Old 09-04-2007, 01:54 AM

The other day, my friend's mom saw my car for the first time and wanted to sit in it. I'm almost 6'5", so needless to say the seat was all the way back. She's about 5', and upon sitting in the car she said "Wow, this car is way too big for me, I could never drive this."

She drives a GMC Yukon.
Old 09-04-2007, 02:22 AM

was backing up out of my downhill driveway onto a single lane street. a cop stops behind me and lets me pull out. i had just put my 70mm exhaust on recently so i'm trying to be as light on the throttle as possible. the cop flashes his high beams at me, gets on the speaker and says "nice car". haha, gave him the and drove off.
Old 09-04-2007, 02:26 AM

An old dude parked next to me at the gas station asks, "What kind of car is that?
, It looks like an MG."

Wouldn't be so funny except that he was driving a Honda Ridgeline.

I told him he was partially right, and that it was a Honda MG.
Old 09-05-2007, 07:19 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Haha. Got another one on Monday night.

Was at the airport picking up my roommate, top down of course. I pulled up to the curb at the baggage claim where he was at and the traffic cop gave me a long look. Did a once around as my roommate was trying to get his suitcase in the trunk.

Cop: Honda, huh?
Me: yea, an S2000
Cop: It's damn nice. What year?
Me: 07
Cop: looks great, but not much trunk room (as roommate struggles and realizes it is NOT going to fit it) How many cases of beer can you get in there?
Me: 3 and that is plenty of booze.
Cop: Nice! Good luck with it! (As we pull away and the large suitcase is on my roommates lap.

Haha
Old 09-05-2007, 09:28 AM
Banned

I was rolling with the top down in the S on a Saturday night when one of my friends pulls up next to me at a stop light. He proceeded to tell me about a party he was going to and that I should come. He's only 17, so like always I'll be the old guy at the party surrounded by minors. No big deal, I'll make an appearance. Hell, I'll even pick up some beer.

I roll up to the house in the county, and everyone runs up and is like ZOMGWTFBBQ it's an S2000 and I'm like...yeah. Then I notice three girls looking at my car, and they were kinda hot. I'm guessing 20 years old by their look. One particular blonde approached me and asked me to take her for a ride. I'm thinking...score. I'm finally gonna get laid via my car. We take off on 287 and we're making small talk. Then it hit me...why is this hot chick even bothering with me?

"How old are you?" I asked.
"14." She said.
Old 09-05-2007, 10:57 AM

A few weeks ago I needed to get a photo printed so I speed over to Ritz Photo, park by the entrance, and run inside...just a few minutes shy of their 8pm closing time. The chick apologizes and tells me it's already too late, as they need a half hour to do it. So I ask when they close the Ritz Photo at the mall (like 10 miles away). Her face brightens up as she informs me that they close at 8:30...as if that's supposed to save my day and make me feel better.

Her expression shifted into confusion as she realized that I'm still disappointed by the prospect of not getting my photo printed today.

"You'll make it," she says, matter of factly. "You drive an S2000."

I made it
Old 09-05-2007, 12:43 PM

^^

cute story

LOL @ the jailbait story from GroovyNeilNeil
Old 09-05-2007, 05:38 PM
Banned

The president of my company said, "Does that thing do Mach 9 too?" (referring to my R6 in comparison)

Me:
Old 09-05-2007, 05:51 PM
Sponsor
Vendor - Starter Primary

Received 21 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by GroovyNeilNeil,Sep 5 2007, 11:28 AM
"How old are you?" I asked.
"14." She said.
If she looks 20, you gotta treat her like she's 20.

AP1 and AP2 Clear Headlight Diffusers!!! - Clear out your S2000 headlights!
LED Conversions for all S2000 lights
Keyhole Covers - Get the Shaved look
Oil Drain Valve - Easiest Oil Change ever!
_________
For LEDs for your other cars, head to our new website: SupernovaLEDs.com. Same great quality, easy-to-use website. Pick your car, we'll show you what fits.

Quick Reply: Funny things people have said about your s2000