S2000 Talk Discussions related to the S2000, its ownership and enthusiasm for it.

Funny things people have said about your s2000

Old 05-23-2007, 09:04 PM
Community Organizer

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

Just had an interesting one tonight while on an errand run.

Pulled up to a turn lane that already had quite a few cars.
The car right in front of me was an older beater Accord.
Dad and mom in the front, little girl (10-13?) in the back. She glances back and her eyes go wide. She turns completely around and almost smashes her face up against the rear window and I can see her mouth "I love that car!"

Light turns and we all start driving. She kept turning to look back almost constantly until I passed them. I'm sure her parents were starting to get mad at her not sitting straight.

Old 05-23-2007, 09:14 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Project22a,May 23 2007, 03:37 PM
Do you guys really get attention from girls in your s2k? I only get attention from guys in other Hondas
i get more open attention from guys like asking about it and etc, but i get same attention from girls that just look. lol this one girl like stuck half of her body out looking at my06 wheels, cause 06 wheels > all other year wheels.
Old 05-23-2007, 10:43 PM

Originally Posted by civicson234,May 23 2007, 09:16 PM
My wife hates it lol, seems like she's about ready to kill anyone that wants to take her seat...
My wife says she doesn't mind because she trusts me, and I also know for a fact that she sees it as a compliment when another woman likes her man or his car(s). I've always driven cars or ridden bikes that people notice and ask about, so after 35 years she's use use to it.

OK, I've got an S2000 related funny experience to share. I hope I haven't already posted it in this thread, because it happened so long ago, and the tread is so long and old, I really can't remember. Anyway ...

Back in January of 2005 I went to my first car show, the East Coast Extreme Showoff in Jacksonville Florida. CCR had rooms on the floor directly below the Tunerchic Girls. Somebody came down and invited us up to party with the Tunerchic folks, and while I don't even drink, I'm a people watcher, so I tagged along. Only I forgot my camera and had to go back for it, and I missed the elevator everyone else took up to the party. When I got on and off the next elevator the hallway was empty, and I had no clue which room the party was supposed to be in. Didn't worry me though, because I figured I could just walked down the hall and hear the party going on once I got close to the room. So, I walk down the hall until I heard mountains of laughter and loud talking, then stopped at the door. I knocked. I expected somebody to open the door and recognize me, and figured if they didn't I'd just ask them if they knew where the Tunerchic party was. Didn't quite work out that way.

This very attractive young lady whom I'd never seen before, yanked the door open, turnd around facing away from me, bent over, flipped her skirt up over her back, and showed me her a$$.
And a very lovely a$$ it was too.

The funniest part was the look on her face, and the bright red glow she had when she realized I wasn't who she was expecting. LOL, she was very apologetic, and my big grin probably didn't do much to reduce her embarassment. Still don't know who the heck she was.
Old 05-24-2007, 12:02 AM

Originally Posted by RED MX5,May 24 2007, 02:43 AM
This very attractive young lady whom I'd never seen before, yanked the door open, turnd around facing away from me, bent over, flipped her skirt up over her back, and showed me her a$$.
And a very lovely a$$ it was too.
Why can't stuff like this happen to me?
Old 05-24-2007, 10:33 AM

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by FinalS2k,May 23 2007, 09:10 AM
Heh I know what you mean I'm getting a red my07 within the next week and there are only like 3 nice cars from other co-workers so I'm probably going to get the "we pay you too much" or "how do you afford that?" ugh.... well I wouldn't get this car if I didn't want attention!

I'm in NJ too civicson234 ..... Exit 8 or 8A hahahaha

(For those that don't know, living in Jersey means what exit you live near on the turnpike.)
lol I don't know the turnpike one bit, it's Garden State Parkway for me! 153
Old 05-24-2007, 11:02 AM

A viper... yeh wtf? dood a viper is 5x bigger! But made my day
Old 05-24-2007, 11:34 AM

At a thursday night cruise in i had my hood up and two 20ish year old guys asked me, "hey dude did you put v-tec in that or did it come like that"? i siad "it came like that" they where absoulty amazing
Old 05-24-2007, 11:59 AM

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by HiPER,May 24 2007, 10:33 AM
lol I don't know the turnpike one bit, it's Garden State Parkway for me! 153

I always ask when I don't know where a town is... "What exit of the Garden State Parkway do you take to get to your house?"... lol.

Andre
Old 05-24-2007, 12:19 PM

Was pulling up to a light last weekend and watched a Ferrari coming up fast and he pulled next to me and shut off his radio. I looked over and shut mine off to and said "I like yours better." He said "Really? Cause I actually like YOURS better!

I was like ?????

Turns out his previous car was an S/C'd S2000 with 500ish HP and he still misses it. He said the F is just not the same car, and that his S actually handled better than the Ferrari (360 Modena) or something like that.

We introduced ourselves and said bye bye and he took off like a rocket when the light changed. Then I shifted into first with my jaw hanging down and slowly followed

I thought it was pretty cool of him to still act envious of a car he could clearly buy outright with less than a month's pay.
Old 05-24-2007, 05:20 PM

Originally Posted by Fuelrush,May 24 2007, 03:02 AM
Why can't stuff like this happen to me?
Maybe you hang around with a better crowd than I do.

When you do the big shows there are girls who are like groupies, and there have been other things done intentionally that were just as unexpected and even more enjoyable to watch. My wife says I can look, as long as I don't touch, and with some of the groupies it was sometimes possible NOT looking. LOL, as much looking in amazement as anything else, but I am a man, and I just can't say that it sucks having nice looking women come on to me or get a little crazy.

Anyway, if you want stuff like this to happen to you, you can have my share, because I'm not doing anything with it. I wish I could bottle it and sell it.

Quick Reply: Funny things people have said about your s2000