S2000 Talk Discussions related to the S2000, its ownership and enthusiasm for it.

Funny things people have said about your s2000

Old 02-12-2007, 08:46 AM
Sponsor
Vendor - Starter Primary

Received 21 Likes on 17 Posts

My girlfriend just said my HKS exhaust with test pipe sounded cute....

AP1 and AP2 Clear Headlight Diffusers!!! - Clear out your S2000 headlights!
LED Conversions for all S2000 lights
Keyhole Covers - Get the Shaved look
Oil Drain Valve - Easiest Oil Change ever!
_________
For LEDs for your other cars, head to our new website: SupernovaLEDs.com. Same great quality, easy-to-use website. Pick your car, we'll show you what fits.
Old 02-12-2007, 10:20 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That's funny...my buddy Chris yelled out "I feel like I'm on a goddamn roller coaster!" and threw his hands up in the air as a cop driving the opposite way slams on the brakes, pulls a three-point turn, and proceeds to write me a ticket for doing 30km/h MORE than I was actually doing.
Come to think of it, I got the roller coaster comment too
Old 02-12-2007, 12:11 PM

My family called me masochistic because I'm an old man who drives a pretty hardcore/raw sports car.
Old 02-12-2007, 05:14 PM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Well i have an old black guy that comes by every once and a while looking to trim my trees or do some yard work. He noticed my S2000 in the driveway and said "Man you got an S2000!" My car has the badges removed so i said to him "I'm surprised you knew what kind of car it is." Here comes the good part. He tells me and this is a direct quote. "You have to be a homosexual if you dont know what an S2000 is That's is a man's man's car." He then asked me for a ride around the block since he will never get to ride in one. I took him and he loved it
Old 02-12-2007, 05:52 PM

Originally Posted by Blacknot,Feb 12 2007, 09:14 PM
Well i have an old black guy that comes by every once and a while looking to trim my trees or do some yard work. He noticed my S2000 in the driveway and said "Man you got an S2000!" My car has the badges removed so i said to him "I'm surprised you knew what kind of car it is." Here comes the good part. He tells me and this is a direct quote. "You have to be a homosexual if you dont know what an S2000 is That's is a man's man's car." He then asked me for a ride around the block since he will never get to ride in one. I took him and he loved it

i live in new haven for school and have an apartment downtown (which is usually very busy). whenever im stopped at a stoplight and people are crossing the crosswalk, they stare and sometimes i get into a discussion with them while they're standing in the middle of the street. one time, a homeless person came up to the car asking for money; i gave him some change because i had only enough cash for the liquor store trip i was making ( ) and he asks for a ride around the block...i refused....i didnt feel like getting stabbed that night
-Chris
Old 02-12-2007, 10:03 PM

One saturday night at a BP station there was and old station wagon with 3 "intoxicatd" people inside suddenly one staggers out and comes over and starts staring at it and says I bet its fast? Im like "yea when it needs to be". The his girlfriend or somthing yells at him "common its just a honda. He says shuttup its a s2000 and continues heavy petting on my car.

Ricer(some old accord with a ghetto bodykit) think your cool with your barbi car huh?
Thats the coolest miata iv ever seen. (my little brother 8)

So whats the start button for? (my dad)

"Man thats a big hood is it V8 or V10" Guy from work

Old 02-13-2007, 06:02 PM

Took forever to read all 92 pages.

Showing my S2K to my mom and my wife is explaining how I "needed to talk her into getting it".
My mom turned and told her "every young man needs a sports car" (I'm 28) (she used to auto X Corvettes back in the 70's and 80's with my dad).

After taking my dad for a ride he was asking about it and I told him it redlines at 9k and he said "well you don't want to shift any higher then 6k or you will end up blowing your engine". Can't really fault him, he only knows american mustle from the 60's and 70's.

Got the "is that a Jag?"

From my mom, "It looks like your go cart". When I was a kid I had a lawnmower engine go-cart with a fiberglass black corvette body on it. When I took the S to my dads house to garage it for the winter and saw my old go-cart I realised she was right. Will have to get pics of them side by side.

2 comments from a friend
"It's like a Miata with testicals"
"It's like a Miata but without being gay"

at a stoplight
woman: "it's raining, might want to put your top up"
me: "I won't get wet if I stay above 60"
light changed and the woman gave me a dirty look

MILF in a Miata: "want to trade?"
me: no thanks

Not said but funny looking back at it.

Accidently hit the child lockout but didn't know it.
Tried to put the top back up but it wasn't working, realised the passanger window wouldn't go up.
Started freaking out a little but in about 2 min figured out what I had done.
Felt like a dork.
Old 02-14-2007, 12:35 AM

Talking to someone at AAA insurance....they asked what kind of vehicle,

I said: "2001 Honda S2000"............She Says: "Is that one of those pickups?"

I was like, GREAT, these are the people taking care of me in case my car is killed or stolen
Old 02-14-2007, 01:14 AM

^ haha....I was fillin up, and some lady that worked there said "WOW thats a sharp looking car!" " Remings me of a porsche doesent it you?" She asked me if my own car reminded me of somthing else....kinda weird
Old 02-14-2007, 03:42 AM

someone called my car roomy. i dont see how it was at all. im 6 1 but i just got used to it thats all

Quick Reply: Funny things people have said about your s2000