S2000 Talk Discussions related to the S2000, its ownership and enthusiasm for it.

Funny things people have said about your s2000

Old 01-30-2007, 08:33 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by zzyzxroad,Jan 30 2007, 08:59 PM
Just curious if you would have driven out of the dealership that day in your S if your dad hadn't been there. If so, gloat some more. If not, maybe the salesman had a point.
nope i wouldnt have - and i couldnt give a fuck if anyone has a problem with that - my parents said that if i went to college and graduated, that they would buy me a car. they kept their promise and im graduating in 10 months so im keeping my promise. yes im lucky and i appreciate that. and no, the salesman didnt have a point because i drove out of there with a like-new S2000 when he made an assumption that i couldnt have one. enough is enough - some people are more fortunate than others; get over it.
-Chris
Old 01-30-2007, 09:14 PM

im only 20. 2nd year college student. paying for my s by my self in full. but i still have to have my parents co-sign. (credit)

nothing wrong with your parents helping.

thats why they are there

had someone call my a "Honda 2000" again today... GRRR i HATE F&F movies... grrr...
Old 01-30-2007, 10:51 PM

[QUOTE=nalVle,Jan 30 2007, 09:33 PM] nope i wouldnt have - and i couldnt give a fuck if anyone has a problem with that - my parents said that if i went to college and graduated, that they would buy me a car.
Old 01-31-2007, 06:29 AM

I have few that always come up

"that thing has a v 6 right ?"

"doesn't your car have the k20 ?"

"that thing is front wheel drive right ?"

"isn't that the same car from fast and the furious ?"

"heah but hay had a v12 in that ."

"thats a honda no shit !"

"i want one of these ."

"wheres the gauges ?"

I love my belina black s2k
Old 01-31-2007, 06:30 AM

Oh i forgot one

"so you cant have sex in that thing can you ?"
Old 01-31-2007, 06:32 AM

i personally enjoy when people ask what engine you have; either a 6 or an 8? then when you say 4, its a combination of and

when did it become bad to have a 4 cylinder? especially one that makes 240hp
-Chris
Old 01-31-2007, 08:33 AM
Community Organizer

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by roadents2k,Jan 31 2007, 07:29 AM
"wheres the gauges ?"
This actually reminds me of one that I had forgotten about.

I was with my gf visiting her parents because they asked if I would detail their pastor's car for him. He had broken his leg and couldnt get his cast wet. (messy washer I guess )
When we returned the car to him (gf's dad drove the jeep, I followed in the S to give him a ride back) he started looking over mine sitting in the driveway and making small talk with me when he glanced inside...

"How do you know how fast you're going?"

Turned the car back on and he
Old 01-31-2007, 09:02 AM

Received 241 Likes on 180 Posts

Originally Posted by nalVle,Jan 30 2007, 04:11 PM
april of 2004 - im at a used honda dealership shopping for S's. im staring at a berlina for a couple minutes when a salesperson comes out and says:

SP: "keep on dreaming..." (i had just turned 19 at the time)
Me: -slight chuckle-

fast foward a couple hours later in the day and he sees me and my father leave the dealership. my dad hops in his bmw and i hop into my newly acquired mint 00 Silverstone with 10k miles. i was laughing the whole ride home.

-Chris
That's some funny shit.
Old 01-31-2007, 09:23 AM

My girlfriend works at one of the more prestigious jewelry stores in the City. The owner of the store is a steroid using wanna be muscle man with a huge ego. He always has to prove to whomever he is having a discussion with that he is an authority on the particular matter being discussed. In addition, he will never admit that he is wrong or that his knowledge on a subject may not be current. Naturally, of course, he views himself as one of the more enlighted individuals on performance and values of both cars and motorcycles.

I let my lady take my S to work for the first time last week. At the end of the day, when all watch and jewlery cases were relocated into the vault and doors to the store were locked and alarms set, the owner observed my lady walk over to my S and open the driver's door. He had never seen the car before so he walked over and briefly inspected the vehicle while my girlfriend was putting the top down. He then nods his head approvingly, and stated: "Nice Car! What did you pay for this . . $70,000?"
Old 01-31-2007, 10:36 AM

Originally Posted by AGBLLET,Jan 31 2007, 10:23 AM
My girlfriend works at one of the more prestigious jewelry stores in the City. The owner of the store is a steroid using wanna be muscle man with a huge ego. He always has to prove to whomever he is having a discussion with that he is an authority on the particular matter being discussed. In addition, he will never admit that he is wrong or that his knowledge on a subject may not be current. Naturally, of course, he views himself as one of the more enlighted individuals on performance and values of both cars and motorcycles.

I let my lady take my S to work for the first time last week. At the end of the day, when all watch and jewlery cases were relocated into the vault and doors to the store were locked and alarms set, the owner observed my lady walk over to my S and open the driver's door. He had never seen the car before so he walked over and briefly inspected the vehicle while my girlfriend was putting the top down. He then nods his head approvingly, and stated: "Nice Car! What did you pay for this . . $70,000?"
"Yeah! How'd you know? I'll sell it to you for $50,000 though, these payments are killing me"

Quick Reply: Funny things people have said about your s2000