S2000 Talk Discussions related to the S2000, its ownership and enthusiasm for it.

Funny things people have said about your s2000

Old 01-25-2007, 09:34 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

lol... they need to make clear plastic covers for our seats... rofl

i almost needed one the day i bought it

WOW what a ride!
Old 01-25-2007, 01:27 PM

With a huge grin on his face, my brother asked me why my hood appeared to have a dent in the middle and whether someone had keyed one side of my hood since there were a couple of few fairly deep scratches on the hood as well.

I just stopped by his house the day after I took my lady out for a nice dinner and drinks. After dinner, we decided to take a drive to a fairly secluded area overlooking the city. Well, as so elequently stated by S2k Racing, flexibility is needed to conduct up close discussions while inside the our S cars. So I thought relocating to the the hood would provide a better forum with less hinderances to express ourselves while we overlooked the city lights.

The dent popped back into place very easy.

The scratches I was able to buff out for the most part but it proves that even though high heels on ladies shoes have a rubber bottom, they can certainly cause havoc in terms their ability to scratch through the wax, outercoating, and even into the first layer of paint. Under more normal circumstances, of course I would have required the removal of all shoes. But sometimes thinking of every last detail is difficult late at night and imo life is for the living. Hoods can always be repainted.
Old 01-25-2007, 02:17 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by AGBLLET,Jan 25 2007, 04:27 PM
With a huge grin on his face, my brother asked me why my hood appeared to have a dent in the middle and whether someone had keyed one side of my hood since there were a couple of few fairly deep scratches on the hood as well.

I just stopped by his house the day after I took my lady out for a nice dinner and drinks. After dinner, we decided to take a drive to a fairly secluded area overlooking the city. Well, as so elequently stated by S2k Racing, flexibility is needed to conduct up close discussions while inside the our S cars. So I thought relocating to the the hood would provide a better forum with less hinderances to express ourselves while we overlooked the city lights.

The scratches I was able to buff out for the most part but it proves that even though high heels on ladies shoes have a rubber bottom, they can certainly cause havoc in terms their ability to scratch through the wax, outercoating, and even into the first layer of paint. Under more normal circumstances, of course I would have required the removal of all shoes. But sometimes thinking of every last detail is difficult late at night and imo life is for the living. Hoods can always be repainted.
I like your style.
Old 01-25-2007, 02:21 PM

Received 23 Likes on 17 Posts

^ Sacrilege, silver bullet!

But, I pardon you for your sins!
Old 01-25-2007, 04:03 PM

... lost me
Old 01-25-2007, 04:53 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Today my Boss,

1 Comment: Oscar, this is like a go-cart but faster
2 Comment: Oscar, i have motion sickness ...

.....He drives a new Bimmer 3series .....

Oscar
Old 01-25-2007, 05:29 PM

whoot!!

you took your boss on a ride?!

ha nice
Old 01-25-2007, 06:18 PM

[QUOTE]With a huge grin on his face, my brother asked me why my hood appeared to have a dent in the middle and whether someone had keyed one side of my hood since there were a couple of few fairly deep scratches on the hood as well.

Old 01-25-2007, 09:33 PM

Originally Posted by AGBLLET,Jan 25 2007, 02:27 PM
The scratches I was able to buff out for the most part
Display those scratches with pride!
Old 01-26-2007, 06:51 AM

Originally Posted by j03chu,Jan 25 2007, 10:18 PM

very nice. you write well. ;];];]

Not really.

Quick Reply: Funny things people have said about your s2000