S2000 Talk Discussions related to the S2000, its ownership and enthusiasm for it.

Funny things people have said about your s2000

Old 08-29-2006, 08:04 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Coming out of Wawa today a little kid saw my car and started pulling on her mom's hand saying "Look mommy a yellow car!!" and pointing. Then her eyes got real big and she said "Ooooh a yellow convertible!" The mom started laughing and I said to her "See, people always told me that chicks love this car."
Old 08-29-2006, 08:07 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

lol, the skyline thing is sooo awful tho... i love skylines... they are the best cars ever! (i know not really, but that is my opinion)

chicks do definatly dig this car... till you tell them its a honda...
Old 08-29-2006, 08:40 PM

I parked my car in at the dealership parking lot and I left my top down because I was running in real quick to get an air filter. As I was walking back to my car, I saw 2 guys leaning over the door and looking at my interior. The first guy said, "Man this car is the shit." His friend laughed at him and said, "Too bad Civic boy." I unlocked the doors and surprised them. They were both like "My bad. My bad dude." I just smiled and drove off.
Old 08-29-2006, 09:02 PM

Ok, not anything anyone actually said about the S but.....

I was parked in front of 24hr fitness and walking towards my car after my workout behind some guy walking in the same direction. I guess he was trying to impress the half dressed chic walking between us and he steps up to my car and acts like he's fumbling for his keys. He peeks at the girl out the corner of his eye and she says "if I help you find your keys, you gonna give me a ride" kinda pointing to my car. He mumbles something like "I think I left them in the locker. How about a raincheck? I'll give you a call for a date." Of course my salt-throwing-a$$ hits the alarm and say to her "I'll give you a ride." She looked at him and started laughing and said "thanks!" and I gave her a ride to her car and left him standing there with his mouth hanging open.

Too bad I'm not a guy. I would've been so in there
Old 08-29-2006, 09:13 PM

^^Nice
Old 08-30-2006, 12:59 AM

Originally Posted by feistyS2K,Aug 29 2006, 09:02 PM

I was parked in front of 24hr fitness and walking towards my car after my workout behind some guy walking in the same direction. I guess he was trying to impress the half dressed chic walking between us and he steps up to my car and acts like he's fumbling for his keys. He peeks at the girl out the corner of his eye and she says "if I help you find your keys, you gonna give me a ride" kinda pointing to my car. He mumbles something like "I think I left them in the locker. How about a raincheck? I'll give you a call for a date." Of course my salt-throwing-a$$ hits the alarm and say to her "I'll give you a ride." She looked at him and started laughing and said "thanks!" and I gave her a ride to her car and left him standing there with his mouth hanging open.

You have to be a guy to be "in there" ?
Old 08-30-2006, 01:00 AM

Old 08-30-2006, 04:39 AM

haha feistyS2K, that's awesome. Bet he was pissed
Old 08-30-2006, 04:41 AM

Received 18 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by S2Kready,Aug 29 2006, 04:57 PM

My Father; So, in that case I would start from Second (gear)

and we where laughing our ASSes off, I think that was the funnest thing he ever said.
And that, is what torque is for.
Old 08-30-2006, 06:05 AM

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by feistyS2K,Aug 29 2006, 10:02 PM

Mary,
I would have loved to have seen his face.

Quick Reply: Funny things people have said about your s2000