S2000 Talk Discussions related to the S2000, its ownership and enthusiasm for it.

Funny things people have said about your s2000

Old 08-06-2006, 04:48 PM

Received 23 Likes on 17 Posts

Just point them at today's F1 results.
Old 08-06-2006, 05:11 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by AlX Boi,Jul 28 2006, 06:14 AM
Not too sure how funny this is, but sure pissed me off at the ignorance of girls with cars.
Ahem...that would be SOME girls with cars.
Old 08-06-2006, 05:28 PM

on the first day i had my car the grandchildren were at our house. my wife and i took it for a ride for about an hour. when we returned i asked my 9 year old grand daughter if she would like to go for a ride in my new car.

she lit up and said "can we really?"

it was night and we went out, put the top down, and started cruising. She was totally quiet, for about the first five minutes. Finally she looked at me and said, "PaPa, what is this, a lamborgini?"

I laughed and said, "no, its a honda."'

her reply, "THIS is a HONDA?????!"
Old 08-06-2006, 10:05 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

ahaha, sorry. SOME girls...or maybe majority of them~
Old 08-07-2006, 12:23 AM

So I just took out my S for a night on the town. And a buddy and I go to the local liquor store for the usual malt and some cigs. I am the one purchasing and I come out to find my buddy smoking a cig with these two homeless guys.

Homeless 1 "Damn!! What the **** is that are?!" That shit look like a European super car!

Homeless 2 "WTF you talking about?! Its a Honda! You dumbass, its a Skyline, what all them cool kids are driving now a days.

Buddy "HAHAHAHA, nah, its a S2000."

Homeless 1 "What does the "S" stand for? "Sexy?"

Homeless2 "Pop you hood bro! I mean, we dont see these kinda cars everyday yenno!" We can't go to Europe or anything."

Me "Its all stock underneth. Seriously, its nothing special under there"

Homeless 1 "Please! C'mon, look at us! This is the last time we are ever gonna see a FRESH car like this!"

Man, I dunno if I was already drunk, or if they were reallllllllly drunk, but those guys were kool. Ended up giving them a couple of bucks and a few cigs.

Another one was at another liquor store, when a little girl came out with her family, and said "Mommy, look! (pointing her finger at me in the car.)"

Mommy "Don't ****ening point!" (seriously cussed at her little girl)

I felt so bad.
Old 08-07-2006, 02:31 AM

Originally Posted by GPdub-O-u,Aug 6 2006, 04:42 PM
Anywhoo, why do some people insist that no matter how steller a car is if its a honda it must suck big time? I just dont get it.
Either 1) They've probably been around too many other luxury brand cars, or 2) When they think Honda, they think Civics, Accords, and the like, along with the many (F&F-inspired) owners who mod the cars.
Old 08-07-2006, 03:22 AM
Member (Premium)

Received 2,958 Likes on 1,750 Posts

Originally Posted by f1_fanz,Aug 6 2006, 09:11 PM
Ahem...that would be SOME girls with cars.
You tell em, Diane...
Old 08-07-2006, 03:34 AM

hehe, this is one of the best topics on s2ki... always enjoy reading these stories
Old 08-07-2006, 05:04 AM

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

So... last friday right after work, me and 2 of my boys went to a local bar to eat dinner and have a few drinks. It wasn't so packed and the music was low, so talking to the bartenders was definitely nice cause they are cute and silly and very entertaining. But anyway... so my 2 boys decide that they want to go outside to have a cigarette and left me there alone. So one of the bartenders approaches me to chat a little and we ended up talking about saving money or like living alone and that she has a hard time cause it's a lot of money (she's 22)... something like that. So this is the convo the ensues...

Me: "Oh... what kind of car do you drive? Because you know, gas mileage helps save a lot of money."

Bartender: "I drive a Honda CR-V."

(I take this lovely oppurtunity to get her to ask me what kind of car I drive... lol.)

Me: "We gotta love our Hondas."

Bartender: "What was that?"

Me: "We gotta love our Hondas!"

Bartender: "Oh... you drive a Honda too?"

Me: "Yeah... I drive a Honda s2000." (Thinking that she would know what I was talking about, I started to feel really good until she goes...)

Bartender: "Oh my... I really don't know about all those letters and numbers and stuff."

Me: "You know... the convertible." (As I say that, I wave my arms in the air, mimicing the motion of the top coming down... LOL)

Bartender: "Nope... no idea." (She walks away to help a customer.)

So I guess she's not Honda at heart and what I thought would make her be excited about the car... she had no idea what-so-ever... lol.
Old 08-07-2006, 05:05 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by SuzukaS2OOO,Aug 7 2006, 12:23 AM

Another one was at another liquor store, when a little girl came out with her family, and said "Mommy, look! (pointing her finger at me in the car.)"

Mommy "Don't ****ening point!" (seriously cussed at her little girl)

I felt so bad.
LOL

Quick Reply: Funny things people have said about your s2000