S2000 Talk Discussions related to the S2000, its ownership and enthusiasm for it.

Funny things people have said about your s2000

Old 07-27-2006, 09:43 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Conedodger,Jul 27 2006, 06:51 AM
Got the "is that a Porshe?" question this weekend. Wouldn't be so bad except it came from a girl who's father drives an S2000.
oh hell
Old 07-27-2006, 11:50 AM

http://www.urbancougar.com/
Old 07-27-2006, 12:53 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Just remembered this incident with my sister and her boss. This was about 2 to 3 years ago.

So my sister got a job with this company. Her boss decided to buy my sister lunch on her first day on the new job. My sister is not a total car-idiot, but she is one of those 'brand-driven' girl. Upon seeing the boss's BB S2000, she commented: "Why didn't you get a BMW Z3 or MB SLK?" Her boss simply replied: "Because my car is faster."
Old 07-27-2006, 02:29 PM

Originally Posted by FrostyWinters,Jul 27 2006, 03:53 PM
Upon seeing the boss's BB S2000, she commented: "Why didn't you get a BMW Z3 or MB SLK?" Her boss simply replied: "Because my car is faster."
thats what i would tell my ex-girlfriend when she would say "i love rx8s, why didnt you get one of those?" needless to say, you know why we're not together.
-Chris
Old 07-28-2006, 05:02 AM

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Vapor,Jul 27 2006, 06:27 AM
Cougars are older women that run around looking to screw young guys without commitments.

Just think slutty divorcee's over 40 with a good deal of money. Nothing better to do than run around and bang mid-20's men and buy them gifts.
Now it doesn't really matter what you call them... I just want to know where to find these "Cougars"... lol. Yes... so where did they escape to????...

Andre
Old 07-28-2006, 06:14 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Arrow

Not too sure how funny this is, but sure pissed me off at the ignorance of girls with cars.

So this girl with a Camry had a flat tire in front of my house and didn't have the tools to jack up the car and undo to the nuts. I decide to be a nice guy with my tools, also to show her what car I drive while going to the trunk. She remained unimpressed. She need a spare tire because she's got nothing but trash in her car. I didn't know if my spare would fit, but I offered to try anyway, but she refused and very assertively said my car was a 2 seater and won't fit, plus it's a Honda. ( WTF...thanks, you don't even know how to change a tire.)

So she calls up her friend with a RSX. I tell her Acuras are Hondas, and asked how that's different from using a Honda spare. She tells me that they're indeed NOT the same brand, with a pompous tone. "Acuras are much better & the RSX has back seats, so it'll fit the Camry." ( is that really your reasoning to lugnut #s and tire size?!) I finished taking the tire off and went back to the house. I might have socked her if she made another retarded comment. I just told her to put the stuff back in my car when she's done. Good thing the Acura's spare did fit the Camry or she woulda came knocking again. Bad thing, though, is that she believes she's correct in all aspects mentioned in the story because the stupid spare fit.

Hence, nice guys get no where. If this happens to you, call AAA and invite her in for some alchy while we "wait" for the repair man.
Old 07-28-2006, 06:21 AM

Originally Posted by AlX Boi,Jul 28 2006, 10:14 AM
call AAA and invite her in for some alchy while you wait for the repair man.
what i would've done in the first place.
Old 07-29-2006, 12:48 AM

Originally Posted by Vapor,Jul 27 2006, 04:27 AM
Cougars are older women that run around looking to screw young guys without commitments.

Just think slutty divorcee's over 40 with a good deal of money. Nothing better to do than run around and bang mid-20's men and buy them gifts.
where do i sign up?
Old 07-31-2006, 09:39 AM

I was at Costco Sunday and waited for an older guy and his wife to cross the walkway of my row, and as I go to turn, they both turn around and stare at me. So I give a "are you looking at me or what" smile, and the guy says what year and model is that. I explain, and they both smile and say very nice car.

A very nice compliment from two people you would not expect to ogle a Honda roadster...
Old 08-06-2006, 04:42 PM

Some women never cease to amaze me... I was hangin out with one of my friends outside his apartment when a smokin hot chick walking her dog strolls by, stops, and says "wow, nice car!"... before i get a chance to reply she takes another step forward and says "Oh.. too bad its only a honda." ONLY A HONDA!!! OMFG!! i politely chuckled and refrained myself from completely going off on her. After all she was really hot. Anywhoo, why do some people insist that no matter how steller a car is if its a honda it must suck big time? I just dont get it.

Quick Reply: Funny things people have said about your s2000