S2000 Talk Discussions related to the S2000, its ownership and enthusiasm for it.

Factory Alarm

Old 03-11-2009, 07:38 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by damuho,Mar 11 2009, 12:36 AM
Sorry but your written words will never actually prove you own an S2000. You will need to actually meet with a fellow owner to get help or borrow a manual that you claim you have lost. Why not go to your local dealer to get help?

You have to realize that you are asking people here how to disable or modify a car's security system. For all we know, you could be someone who simply has access to an S2000 that is not your own. It is rude to judge people without even meeting them... but not in this virtual world.
Wow, I think you've been watching too much x-files or something - you're paraniod!

I only want to know how to turn to off the 10 second automatic re-arm feature. How on earth would that help me break into a car I didn't already have the keys to?
Old 03-12-2009, 01:08 AM

Originally Posted by Honda Life Dunk,Mar 11 2009, 07:38 PM
Wow, I think you've been watching too much x-files or something - you're paraniod!

I only want to know how to turn to off the 10 second automatic re-arm feature. How on earth would that help me break into a car I didn't already have the keys to?
No. I'm not paranoid at all. Everything that I have mentioned and described here are things that happen in the real world. I don't watch much TV.

Can you find anything in this thread that proves you really have an S2000? You may have one for real, but nothing here proves that you do. "Someone" can post in this thread claiming to know for a "fact" that you do own the car but that person could very well be yourself. Paranoid again, you say? Not at all. This is a virtual world.

Read your original post: You want to "disable the alarm". The mention of the battery or the delay are what I called the "perfume on a dead rat" in my first reply.

Please understand that I am not saying that the post is a lie but read it and think hard about what you are asking help with. Then put yourself in the shoes of readers like me.
Old 03-12-2009, 06:27 AM

Originally Posted by damuho,Mar 12 2009, 01:08 AM
No. I'm not paranoid at all. Everything that I have mentioned and described here are things that happen in the real world. I don't watch much TV.

Can you find anything in this thread that proves you really have an S2000? You may have one for real, but nothing here proves that you do. "Someone" can post in this thread claiming to know for a "fact" that you do own the car but that person could very well be yourself. Paranoid again, you say? Not at all. This is a virtual world.

Read your original post: You want to "disable the alarm". The mention of the battery or the delay are what I called the "perfume on a dead rat" in my first reply.

Please understand that I am not saying that the post is a lie but read it and think hard about what you are asking help with. Then put yourself in the shoes of readers like me.
Ah well, if your car is gone in the morning at least you'll know what happened

j/k
Old 03-12-2009, 09:58 AM

Originally Posted by Honda Life Dunk,Mar 12 2009, 06:27 AM
Ah well, if your car is gone in the morning at least you'll know what happened

j/k
Yeah I don't know the answer to your questions but even if I did, I wouldn't tell you jack shit. Your question itself is suspicious, and your user account is also suspicious because (1) you've only been registered 3 weeks; and (2) you never entered your own VIN so you're labeled as an "Enthusiast." But claim to own an S2000.

Also, you say the car is built for Australia yet your country of residence is United States? Too much BS here to be asking how to disable an alarm system. You should be very grateful for the responses you got about the valet switch and the driver's seat switch and STFU.
Old 03-12-2009, 09:59 AM

(No offense, by the way, I'm just pointing out an idea that I'm sure many people here feel).
Old 03-12-2009, 12:41 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Coming from a guy who had an EG stolen with $24k into it, I know how it feels to have a car you love taken away from you. I know there are other people on here who have experienced the same. I agree that your story sounds too sketchy. There are too many thieves out there and how do I or anyone else know if you are one of them?
Old 03-12-2009, 05:49 PM

All I needed to know was how to turn off the 10 second automatic re-arm feature so I could put my car on a truck.

Can one of you internet detectives tell me how this information is going to help anyone break into a car? It can't!!!!

I came on here asking a legitimate question and you paranoid freaks call me a thief and tell me to STFU, literally.

Thanks to all the people who had the decency to help.

Old 03-12-2009, 06:05 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Then find the model and get a manual from the internet like most others would do. If you don't see the problem with your post then that really is too bad. Now go search the net, I'm sure you'll find what you need but were certainly not going to help you.
Old 03-12-2009, 06:20 PM

Originally Posted by DDonovan,Mar 12 2009, 06:05 PM
Then find the model and get a manual from the internet like most others would do. If you don't see the problem with your post then that really is too bad. Now go search the net, I'm sure you'll find what you need but were certainly not going to help you.
All I needed to know was how to turn of the 10 second auto re-arm.

Can one of you internet detectives tell me how this information is going to help anyone break into a car?

Third time I've asked the question. You guys are hopeless.

Just let it go. I'm not a car thief and my question has been kindly answered by some of the more helpful members on S2Ki.
Old 03-12-2009, 10:19 PM

Originally Posted by Honda Life Dunk,Mar 12 2009, 06:20 PM
All I needed to know was how to turn of the 10 second auto re-arm.

Can one of you internet detectives tell me how this information is going to help anyone break into a car?

Third time I've asked the question. You guys are hopeless.

Just let it go. I'm not a car thief and my question has been kindly answered by some of the more helpful members on S2Ki.
Nice try!

First you ask how to disable an alarm, and now you are asking how to use this information to steal a car?

Think really hard about what you are asking... for the 4th time.

Quick Reply: Factory Alarm