S2000 Talk Discussions related to the S2000, its ownership and enthusiasm for it.

Engine blown

Old 05-11-2007, 11:09 AM

Received 241 Likes on 180 Posts

Originally Posted by GTI 20v,May 11 2007, 11:57 AM
So we deservedly called him out, yet we're e-thugs and e-jackals?

You sound like an e-hypocrite.
Dude, I can't say whether he deserved it or not. I don't know him nor do I know how he actually treats his car. Call me what you will, makes no difference to me. I'm not defending the guy. I just find the "gang up" mentality interesting.
Old 05-11-2007, 11:13 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by SheDrivesIt,May 11 2007, 02:09 PM
Dude, I can't say whether he deserved it or not. I don't know him nor do I know how he actually treats his car. Call me what you will, makes no difference to me. I'm not defending the guy. I just find the "gang up" mentality interesting.
I don't see a "gang up" mentality, just a lot of people finding the facts of this matter funny. How would you explain the unanimous support for him and his predicament before I pulled up his earlier threads? Is that ganging up as well?
Old 05-11-2007, 12:24 PM

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by CKit,May 11 2007, 07:59 AM

Like anyone cares that someone is the proud owner of a $100 test pipe....
We should form a group that attaches a list of the contents of the glove box to the bottom of our sigs....

Major mods or FI/not I understand listing in order to give perspective on commentary, but not "blue hoses" or "Spoon Oil Cap."

Current Glovebox Mods: Treo 650, three Starbucks napkins, Orbit "Wintermint" (2 packs), and $2.76 in change, yo!!!
Did you ever think that people list their modes in their SIG so that they don't have to answer the same question 65435135431531 times of...

"What mods do you have?"

That's why I have mine listed... saves me much time.

Andre
Old 05-11-2007, 12:55 PM

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

OMG what a tard. I hate threads like these because a Honda dealership f'd up my motor (broke spark plug and gave it back to me w/ drained oil) and then messed up installing a new one (left dealer w/ check eng light, disconnected vtec solenoid, unbolted rad fans, etc. ) and everyone that looks at my "help me" threads probably thinks I'm like that kid My new saga is that when they installed the motor they forgot to torque down my cam gears so they wobbled and lost a little bit of timing.
Old 05-11-2007, 12:58 PM

Originally Posted by TrackStar,May 11 2007, 03:55 PM
OMG what a tard. I hate threads like these because a Honda dealership f'd up my motor (broke spark plug and gave it back to me w/ drained oil) and then messed up installing a new one (left dealer w/ check eng light, disconnected vtec solenoid, unbolted rad fans, etc. ) and everyone that looks at my "help me" threads probably thinks I'm like that kid My new saga is that when they installed the motor they forgot to torque down my cam gears so they wobbled and lost a little bit of timing.
I saw some of that thread. That really sucks. Hope everything works out with your other mechanic.
Old 05-11-2007, 12:58 PM

Originally Posted by 8kGoodENuff,May 11 2007, 03:24 PM
Did you ever think that people list their modes in their SIG so that they don't have to answer the same question 65435135431531 times of...

"What mods do you have?"

That's why I have mine listed... saves me much time.

Andre
Ahh. Well, anything to alleviate what I'm sure is a constant barrage of questions regarding what brand of radar detector you own.
Old 05-11-2007, 01:00 PM

Originally Posted by GTI 20v,May 11 2007, 02:13 PM
I don't see a "gang up" mentality, just a lot of people finding the facts of this matter funny. How would you explain the unanimous support for him and his predicament before I pulled up his earlier threads? Is that ganging up as well?
I have to admit. If you look, he edited quite a few of his past posts yesterday.
Old 05-11-2007, 01:03 PM

Well if that's not an admission of guilt, I don't know what is.

Sadly for him, I saved all of his threads before he edited them.
Old 05-11-2007, 01:04 PM

Originally Posted by GTI 20v,May 11 2007, 09:22 AM
BTW, deathsled, thank goodness you posted all of your mods in your sig. I don't know what I would have done if I was not notified in every post what color "rims" you have.
thank god we have trolls like you on the board

The reason I listed the black wheels in my sig is because I was getting tired of constantly answering PMs about what rims I had, thought it might be easier if people could just see they are powdercoated stock wheels by glancing at my sig.

You're really reaching for something to "slam" me with arent you.....

Old 05-11-2007, 01:16 PM

Originally Posted by deathsled,May 11 2007, 04:04 PM
thank god we have trolls like you on the board
Pointing out facts and opinions that are contrary to yours makes someone a troll? Seriously, get over yourself.

Originally Posted by deathsled
You're really reaching for something to "slam" me with arent you.....
Not in the least bit. I just thought that in addition to showing how your post calling me "pathetic" was completely absurd and factually incorrect, I'd take the time to point out how irritating sig lists of every last little mod you ever did to your car are. As you can see, several others agree with me. That must make us all trolls, right?

Look, I understand that you're extremely proud of your "rims" and your removed resonator, to the point that you must advertise them in every thread. It's not attention whoring, it's a service to the S2k community and a real time saver, right? Just don't be surprised (and don't get too bent out of shape) when a few of us tease you a bit for it.

Quick Reply: Engine blown