S2000 Talk Discussions related to the S2000, its ownership and enthusiasm for it.

Ebay seller *Beware*

Old 05-13-2005 | 04:14 AM

Default Ebay seller *Beware*

Beware of the ebay seller 916andyn. He/she is currently selling a bunch of 2004 Honda s2000 parts in Ebay. He sold the same exact parts about 2 weeks ago. I actually use the "Buy It Now" for the 2004 Center Console about 1 1/2 weeks ago and I paid him immediately. Until now, I have not receive the console and trying to get my refund. I filed a dispute againts him on paypal but it looks like I won't be able to get money back anytime soon because according to paypal, he hasn't answered my claim. Now, I see he listed the center console again but with a higher price. Take caution dealing with him.
Old 05-13-2005 | 05:01 AM

why didn't you leave any negative feedback? ... he has 25 satisfied customers
Old 05-13-2005 | 11:32 AM

Feedback is key, so others are aware !!!
Old 05-13-2005 | 11:38 AM
Member (Premium)

I actually inquired about the convertible top. A couple of days later, he pulled the bid. Then, I received this email:

"f you still need the top, let me know how much you are willing to pay SHIPPED and hopefully we can work out a deal"

thanks

I replied with an offer. The following day, I saw the top being auctioned off again in eBay. No reply from Andy Nguyen (seller).

At this time, I decided not to buy.

Sorry for your lost.
Old 05-13-2005 | 11:41 AM

Shady sellers piss me off!
Old 05-13-2005 | 11:53 AM

What a fawking a-hole this seller is - check the Q & A on his auction for the center console.

"Q: Hello, I do want to buy-it-now but I want to know can I pick up this item local Thanks, Brian

A: no local pick ups unless you are still willing to pay shipping"

Old 05-13-2005 | 04:10 PM

Originally Posted by NotoriousGQ,May 13 2005, 04:14 AM
Beware of the ebay seller 916andyn. He/she is currently selling a bunch of 2004 Honda s2000 parts in Ebay. He sold the same exact parts about 2 weeks ago. I actually use the "Buy It Now" for the 2004 Center Console about 1 1/2 weeks ago and I paid him immediately. Until now, I have not receive the console and trying to get my refund. I filed a dispute againts him on paypal but it looks like I won't be able to get money back anytime soon because according to paypal, he hasn't answered my claim. Now, I see he listed the center console again but with a higher price. Take caution dealing with him.
whoa buddy! why didn't you tell them the complete story??? you sent me the funds and 24hours later they were placed on hold by Paypal (as attached below):

Transaction Details

Payment Received (ID #4VB536145P192262V)

Original Transaction

Date Type Status Details Amount
May 2, 2005 Payment From Richard de la Cruz Held ... $309.00 USD

As a seller, who would ship the item out w/o any funds? I contacted you as soon as I found out and told you what happened, so what's the problem??? I've contacted Paypal on numerous occasions and have told them to refund the funds back to you, so what more can I do? I believe I also told you that I would give you my paypal password so you can email them yourself from my account...

I don't appreciate the FALSE statements you are leaving here and I have bought and sold things on here before w/o any issues. I also emailed asking you if you still wanted the console before relisting it, so don't make it seem like I didn't sell the item to you because I wanted more $.

If there is an issue contact me directly at (916) 429-5208 and don't go off posting FALSE statements.

Andy
Old 05-13-2005 | 04:11 PM

Originally Posted by RobsS2K,May 13 2005, 11:38 AM
I actually inquired about the convertible top. A couple of days later, he pulled the bid. Then, I received this email:

"f you still need the top, let me know how much you are willing to pay SHIPPED and hopefully we can work out a deal"

thanks

I replied with an offer. The following day, I saw the top being auctioned off again in eBay. No reply from Andy Nguyen (seller).

At this time, I decided not to buy.

Sorry for your lost.
your offered a LOW BALL price, so I didn't reply
Old 05-13-2005 | 04:13 PM

Originally Posted by Road Rash,May 13 2005, 11:53 AM
What a fawking a-hole this seller is - check the Q & A on his auction for the center console.

"Q: Hello, I do want to buy-it-now but I want to know can I pick up this item local Thanks, Brian

A: no local pick ups unless you are still willing to pay shipping"

it's veryt simply, if you don't like my shipping fees, DO NOT BID
Old 05-13-2005 | 06:11 PM

Notorious, you need to respond to his accusations of being a shady (my word) buyer. What is the real story here? It sounds like there is something missing from your posts.

Quick Reply: Ebay seller *Beware*